Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vapor

2008 NYR Thread

So where do we get the cap room to pay for the sniper?

also, gomer's price may drop, but the cap hit remains the same. Bottom line, they've tied their hands with 3 players, all of whom have underperformed to an extent this year.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04012008/sport...t_do_104420.htm

Not enough hard work for some people........even a "hard working slug".

How is that Drury guy working out in crunch time?

Just wondering........

I don't take anything away from Jags, when he plays. It's the getting him to play part that I've been arguing.

But I don't have anything to say about him in the past two weeks or so. I'd like to see more PP production, but we gotta take baby steps, baby steps...

Is anyone a bit upset that it seems the Rangers won't get 6th place. If I could magicly decide if the Rangers ended in 6th vs Carolina or 4th vs the Devils, I'd still take 6th. What do you guys think?

He used to be a machine in the shoot-outs too, didn't he?

I don't remember the actual numbers, but he had had gone through many shootouts without even letting up a goal. He was particulary nasty the first year after the lockout and then most of last season.