Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D-MaN88

Vibe2 Chassis?

So I just got a new pair of 1200c SyNergy skates that are just waiting to be converted. First thing is I need a new pair of chassis for them (size medium if anyone is looking to sell). I saw a great deal on a set of Mission Vibe 2 chassis and I just was wondering how they are overall and how they would most likely work on and with the SyNergy boots.

I'm just looking for some feedback on a chassis that would be really good to put on these boots as they are SO light.

Thanks for any help!

They suck. They are heavy and the rocker and all that do nothing.

Get a hummer or vanguard...the aluminum one is real cheap right now. 70 dollars i think?

Actually you could just get this really nice deal

http://cgi.ebay.com/LABEDA-SENSOR-ROLLER-H...1QQcmdZViewItem

doesn't look like anybody is gonna bid on it. Great chassis that you can get for probably only 25 dollars.

some would say this is an even better deal

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...rksid=p3907.m29

There's actually two hummer's up on ebay for pretty cheap

I had the old Vibe 2 chassis and was not impressed at all. It had a "shock" for the last wheel and no matter how stiff you made it always made the skate feel unstable. There is a reason that Mission didn't continue this technology.

best... chassis... EVER! i've only used the one with the shocks on the back so for me it was 4 wheels when i needed it for skating and 3 wheels when i turned. only down side would be that it's considered heavy these days. I'm looking into trying out the sprung chassis which might do the same thing if you’re looking into that.

I always had a problem with the rear shock hitting the floor causing me to fall over quite often. Plus the rink owners were never too happy about the gouges they made in their sport court.

There are two Allen Headed Hex bolts that hold the Vibe 2 “Shock absorber” to the skate. These two Allen Headed Hex bolts have nothing to do with the adjustment. The two Allen Headed Hex Bolts hold the Vibe 2 shock absorber to the skate that’s all they do. I understand that the instructions have a picture of the two Allen Headed bolts and calls them “Adjustment Bolts. They are not the adjustment bolts.

There is a small Allen Headed Hex bolt 1 (one) in each shock absorber. Tighten this bolt and it will shorten the distance of the shock absorber.

I’m not saying that the Vibe 2 is good or bad. I’m only saying that usually they are priced low. I use mine all the time never had any problems.

There are two Allen Headed Hex bolts that hold the Vibe 2 “Shock absorber” to the skate. These two Allen Headed Hex bolts have nothing to do with the adjustment. The two Allen Headed Hex Bolts hold the Vibe 2 shock absorber to the skate that’s all they do. I understand that the instructions have a picture of the two Allen Headed bolts and calls them “Adjustment Bolts. They are not the adjustment bolts.

There is a small Allen Headed Hex bolt 1 (one) in each shock absorber. Tighten this bolt and it will shorten the distance of the shock absorber.

I’m not saying that the Vibe 2 is good or bad. I’m only saying that usually they are priced low. I use mine all the time never had any problems.

Too epic.

I started out on ice. Growing up we had about 4 to 6 weeks of pond hockey a year. I was not impressed with Inline Hockey till summer 2012.

In hind-sight I think that it was a huge mistake to call Inline A substitute for ice. I mean now I look at Inline hockey as its own sport. Long story short I’m a Inline Noob.

Anyway my question is about how long do Inline Skates last. The “Good” players in my league say they only hold up to about 1 or 2 seasons of “Hard Stops”. Is this true? I mean I have lost a rivet or two but I have never “Broken” a par of skates before.

I started out on ice. Growing up we had about 4 to 6 weeks of pond hockey a year. I was not impressed with Inline Hockey till summer 2012.

In hind-sight I think that it was a huge mistake to call Inline A substitute for ice. I mean now I look at Inline hockey as its own sport. Long story short I’m a Inline Noob.

Anyway my question is about how long do Inline Skates last. The “Good” players in my league say they only hold up to about 1 or 2 seasons of “Hard Stops”. Is this true? I mean I have lost a rivet or two but I have never “Broken” a par of skates before.

I made a pair of Mission Wicked Lights last 10 years. My parents owned an inline rink, so I was reffing 20+ games a week, playing 4-5 times a week at a high level plus tournaments, also played goalie for teams when they needed 1. It really depends on your weight and how well you take care of your gear.