Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hapamatt122

NFL Thread

It's the only helmets available to have radio equipment in it. And you can only have one on the field at a time. If you have someone like Seneca Wallace come in and play WR he needs a different helmet.

Yeah....the and the NFL is supposed to be making like random checks in the game to make sure only those helmets have radios in them.

It's a good thing that came out because now the Patriots are just pissed and will take it out on everyone now, just like in Fast Times. The Chargers should just get on the plane during halftime.

It's a good thing that came out because now the Patriots are just pissed and will take it out on everyone now, just like in Fast Times. The Chargers should just get on the plane during halftime.

Cripes...Philip Rivers looks more like Joan Rivers so far tonight. BRU-TAL!

He needs to change the rubberband in his arm. Their WRs have an incredible size advantage and he's the only one who doesn't know that. Let LT throw the ball.

It's the only helmets available to have radio equipment in it. And you can only have one on the field at a time. If you have someone like Seneca Wallace come in and play WR he needs a different helmet.

That being said....I have always had a question about the QB radios. Does the feed between the QB and the Coaches go dead once the ball is snapped, or can they still talk to him from the booth during the play?

That being said....I have always had a question about the QB radios. Does the feed between the QB and the Coaches go dead once the ball is snapped, or can they still talk to him from the booth during the play?

The signal cuts out just before the snap...(something I just found out recently). I think it's based on the play clock time at :10...or whatever...it cuts.

Kevin Kolb, start warming up.

I'll be the first one to say that I didn't like the Kolb pick. I don't think the Eagles problem is McNabb. But, had I known that McNabb was so far from 100%, I would have agreed with the pick. The team could have used an accurate QB last night and not a gimpy, happy footed, high throwing QB.

I didn't see the first game and gave McNabb the benefit of the doubt since no one outside of Philly can name their starting WRs. After last night, though there were some drops, more often than not he was just off. I like McNabb so hopefully it's just something that has to be worked out but I'm not so sure given his durability problems.

Well seeing as I have nothing valuable to contribute to the Patriot's deal and this is titled the "NFL Thread" I will post this joke a friend sent to me about our hometown suck:

NEWS BRIEF: St. Louis Rams football practice was delayed nearly 2 hours after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

Head coach Scott Linehan immediately suspended practice while the St. Louis Police and federal investigators were called to investigate. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line. Practice was resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

NEWS BRIEF: St. Louis Rams football practice was delayed nearly 2 hours after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

Head coach Scott Linehan immediately suspended practice while the St. Louis Police and federal investigators were called to investigate. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line. Practice was resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

oh man - thats the bills perfect......

I'm sorry you're on such a pathetic team, Brian Westbrook. You deserve so much better. At least Feely found a receiver he likes but it's too bad he plays LB for Seattle. If we were in feudal Japan, Feely would knife himself for this game.

Didn't Westbrook want to stay in Philly? He knew what he was getting into right?

And Adrian Peterson is the truth. No knee ligament and still pulls those crazy L2 jukes. Just straight dirty.

At that time I think they were a year out of being in the Super Bowl and still had TO. I guess CW would have told us TO would flake out and not want to be on the team, but he's a nutball anyway.

Yes, anyone who has a serious love crush on a first cousin is a nutball.

But I think he's flourishing in Big D because Bum Phillips' kid doesn't know what the hell is going on during a game.......

He's flourishing there because...well I don't know, I hate to say Romo's a better QB than McNabb but it's hard not to believe that. Plus he's winning, that will always make him feel good.

He's flourishing there because...well I don't know, I hate to say Romo's a better QB than McNabb but it's hard not to believe that. Plus he's winning, that will always make him feel good.

When he drops 1 or 2 (as he is doing lately), Romo is not getting in his face...I think McNabb let him hear it when he was off.

That's because there wasn't anyone else to throw to in Philly, but Romo can look for Crayton or Witten. I shudder to think what they could be doing if they had She this season.