Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Good/bad seller list

By popular demand, the good/bad seller list is back until we are able to come up with another solution. This is only to be used for transaction feedback, not personal attacks. As usual the mods are wiling to help workout problems and make sure a reasonable amount of time is given and reasonable attempts made to rectify the situation before airing complaints.

Remember Using paypal or a private ebay auction give you many more options in the event of a problem.

Thanks

-The mods

I bought a pair of Eagles off of Jay, he was overly helpful. I've had great transactions with Buzz and Dgaronzik. I've currently got 2 sales and a trade going through. There's been great communication thus far with the buyers/traders. Once everything has been sent and recieved I'll put up some for them as well.

I bought a pair of Muskoka's from Chadd, and it went perfectly. He saw them for cheap at a store near him, picked them up for me, sent them, and was ok with waiting until delivery for payment over Paypal. I know he's a mod, but couldn't have gone better. Great communication too...

i've had good transactions w/ several members here:

duckjob - bought g90 boots...very nice guy...

kovalchuk71 - bought mini bearings...easy to deal with...

Timber - bought a tri-core...very nice to deal with...

goodtimes1919 - traded shafts with...easy to deal with...

tyler33 - sold tuuks, fast payer, no problems at all...8-8-04.