Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Good/bad seller list

i have dealt with many, many members on this board without a problem,  if you remember dealing with me, remind me and i will mention you!

Pleasure doing business with yourself, thejackal, captainzbubble, Hockeyman9621, and Jay Berl (sorry, forgot your screen name) all as of late.

There are many more; sorry if I didn't mention you by name. My eBay record speaks for itself. I am listed under "2sexyhockey."

Both of these guys were great to deal with

GekigangarIII - I bought a pair of bauer 20-90 roller hockey skates from him. they were perfect and I absolutely love them. quick, easy, and seamless. Thanks

Ponty - I bought a zcarbon blade from him. It was perfect as well. Great transaction and no hassles. Thanks

on another note...

goodtimes1919 >> you can respond with a legit tracking number

theres not much more i can respond with because as i have stated before, i do not know where it is, if i did we wouldn't be talking about this right now...

James, the real problem isn't that the shaft is lost. The real problem is that you're not looking for it, or trying to work with me to make things right. I think I've clearly established myself as a reasonable person. One of the reasons I've been so patient is because I thought you were twelve or thirteen, unaccustomed and uncomfortable dealing with adults. That I could understand. I reread that bit about me taking advantage of you because of your age, so I checked your profile. You're going to be 17 in 3 months. PM me.

I think this should be the last post in this thread regarding the shaft between you and I. As far as I'm concerned you are a bad seller. Untill I get the shaft, or hear some alternative soultion from you I will consider you such. Should we work out a deal or I get the shaft I will post appropriately.

I bought a ops from G.M, im very happy with the fast communication and shipping....except fedex was being lazy for a day(not his fault).

CaptainZbubble

Yeah seriously...what the hell was that about? I sometimes wonder about those guys...

Thanks for the kind words and you are not only a great buyer, but your communication is outstanding!

I'm not so sure about the good feedback I gave for buzz, and I'll telll you why.

In May, he had a big sale. ( I'm not sure if any of you remember) But there was tons of sticks he was selling. He had a tri-flex shaft for 20 bucks, I thought, "ok I have some blades I want to try out in roller hockey, I might as well buy this for cheap." I sent the money on I think, may 19th, and then the shaft showed up on my doorstep about 2 weeks later, just in time for roller hockey, BUT the only problem was he sent it wrong and I was expected to pay 50 canadian at the door, so I said no way, pmed buzz and I sent it back to him. He made another mistake when he cleared out his inbox and threw out the packaging from the stick, so he had no address to send it to. I pmed him in late June, early July, (I forget) asking about it, he's like "hey I'm glad you pmed me because I lost the packaging and so on.......... So I gave him my address again he said I should expect it soon, over 1 month later it's still not here.

I'm not calling him a bad seller because he was a top seller on corebeam and is a top seller here too. I'm not mad over 20 bucks or a low-end shaft, because I have many other sticks, (just at the time I had no tapered shafts but I had tapered blades) I just expect what I paid for........ It's been 4 months and I didn't say a word until now. I've been very patient with him and understand he's busy just like he told me over pms.

As of right now i am going to have to label Mik3 as a bad seller.I am doing this because i have not recieved the skates that i bought from him after 11 days of waiting. He has also not anwsered the email that i sent him on the 7th. In all honesty though he had great communication while we were working things out.If this turns out to be a big mistake because of the postal service i would more than happy to change this, but until he can figure out what went wrong i am going to have to stand by my opinion.

As of right now i am going to have to label Mik3 as a bad seller.I am doing this because i have not recieved the skates that i bought from him after 11 days of waiting. He has also not anwsered the email that i sent him on the 7th. In all honesty though he had great communication while we were working things out.If this turns out to be a big mistake because of the postal service i would more than happy to change this, but until he can figure out what went wrong i am going to have to stand by my opinion.

11 days isn't long at all, doesn't he live in europe? :rolleyes:

I dont want to start a fight here or nothing but i have ordered things from different states before and it only takes like 5 or 6 days. Like i said before he had great communication in the begining, almost always responding the same day. I dont know maybe hes having computer problems and thats the reason he hasnt been able to respond. I truly do not want to give him a bad name. But i also have not recieved the product that i have bought and i think that i waited an apporiate amount of days before posting this. I would be more than happy to change my opinion if we can figure out whats going on. but until then i will stand by what i originally said.

BTW if the mods feel it is apporiate to wait a few more days. Feel free to take my post down.

Going back to the good:

fastmiele is always a great person to buy and sell to. Very easy to communicate with.

Hattrick is very good as well. My only beef is that he has all of the bloody lefty Stealths. Minus my Rolston of course.

Other great ones:

Mack and Lego.

There has been many others through my past sales and all have been very good. Feel free to remind me.

I'm not so sure about the good feedback I gave for buzz, and I'll telll you why.

In May, he had a big sale. ( I'm not sure if any of you remember) But there was tons of sticks he was selling. He had a tri-flex shaft for 20 bucks, I thought, "ok I have some blades I want to try out in roller hockey, I might as well buy this for cheap." I sent the money on I think, may 19th, and then the shaft showed up on my doorstep about 2 weeks later, just in time for roller hockey, BUT the only problem was he sent it wrong and I was expected to pay 50 canadian at the door, so I said no way, pmed buzz and I sent it back to him. He made another mistake when he cleared out his inbox and threw out the packaging from the stick, so he had no address to send it to. I pmed him in late June, early July, (I forget) asking about it, he's like "hey I'm glad you pmed me because I lost the packaging and so on.......... So I gave him my address again he said I should expect it soon, over 1 month later it's still not here.

I'm not calling him a bad seller because he was a top seller on corebeam and is a top seller here too. I'm not mad over 20 bucks or a low-end shaft, because I have many other sticks, (just at the time I had no tapered shafts but I had tapered blades) I just expect what I paid for........ It's been 4 months and I didn't say a word until now. I've been very patient with him and understand he's busy just like he told me over pms.

He's making up for it, he generously added another shaft in. Bumpy-ass transaction but he's making up for it. :P