Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tjobity

JR set to return...

Guest phillyfan

Amen! Talked to him the other day after practice, and if you didn't know what happened, you would have never pondered if and what happened talking to him. He's still the same old humurous Styles though, we were joking around about his bacon cheeseburger comments. Didn't ask him if he actually did it though, shoul've.

Was his jaw wired shut or what was with that?

I think it was wired and then they put in a plate instead so he could kinda eat food. I watch the new story about it the other day, you can tell he lost weight. Still Im definetly excited to have JR back in the flyers lineup, hopefully he didnt push to come back too soon though.

Guest phillyfan

His jaw was wired shut, but was un-wired recently. They said he lost 11 pounds, that while his jaw was still wired shut!

Guest phillyfan

Yup.

Allen Iverson misses a game because of a headache. Allen Iverson misses a game because of the flu. Allen Iverson misses a game because of a sprained pinky. Allen Iverson misses another game because he isn't the starter. I am anti-AI and basketball. ;)

I agree 100%, you hear about basketball players sitting out with bruised thighs and strained calves....what a bunch of wusses :)

I'm really not expecting much from JR for a while. Not just because he'll be rusty and has lost weight, but because they've already said they're keeping two lines intact that talking about putting JR on a line with Primeau when/if he returns.

yglod, do you really think so? I think once they get to the NHL they are all so thankful that they dont have those tendancies. All the players I have ever met were just awesome.

yglod, do you really think so? I think once they get to the NHL they are all so thankful that they dont have those tendancies. All the players I have ever met were just awesome.

it's form the JHB

it's just a joke, but they are class acts once they make the show forsure, otherwise they'll find themselves hopping planes real often

Apparently Primeau may be back in the lineup tonight as well. They're thinking he'll be a game time decision.

That's good to hear. Apparently Desjardins isn't progressing as well as expected.

Apparently Primeau may be back in the lineup tonight as well. They're thinking he'll be a game time decision.

That's good to hear. Apparently Desjardins isn't progressing as well as expected.

Last I heard Desjardins arm wasn't healing properly, or at least the way they were expecting it to. We'll have to wait and see I guess.

ljack, I tend to agree. I'd like to see Primeau back in the lineup as much as anyone but I hope he doesn't rush back before he should. From what I gather he's still having good days and bad days, pretty typical of post concussion syndrome I guess.

Ryan

Everything I've read says you should be symptom free for a week before you even start excercising. IF you have a setback, you start all over again and that's not what he's doing according to reports.

Guest phillyfan

I completely forgot what injury was delaying Rico, I saw him the other day at Skate Zone, and he was walking around, doing this and that no problem. He had not cast or anything. I never thought that his arm was still broken, it sure as hell didn't look.