Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2008 NBH Catalogue

I take it, with a XXXX shaft, there will be a XXXX blade launched alongside it, correct? I'd like to try out the DET blade sometime.

Yes, there will be a wood and composite XXXX blade along with the shaft.

Correct me if I am wrong. The xxxx shaft taper is different then the OPS?

I'm using the xxx-lite shaft now, any key difference between that and the xxxx?

Can't wait to check out the Vapor protective.

The XXXX shaft taper is .520 while the OPS has a .470 taper.

Its the P91A, I know it seems very similar but i do find a bit difference, any reason why they would switch it for that?

Thank you NBH for making a skate I like! Im a HUGE fan of the one95, and Come April(as someone said earlier in the thread) I will be picking up a pair of these! And hopefully NOT returning them due to some sort of manufacturing problems.

is there a set release date for the one95 skates yet?

If you guys haven't noticed yet no one is giving any official release dates or prices

Most everything always comes out in Spring, however no one ever has a date this early on.

Edited by cxo

it looks like the xxxx glove will come in a number of color schemes, some of them look pretty amazing!

I never knew they had a custom shell program, will definately have to look into that

Been in the XXXX glove a bit lately; not a big fan. The fingers are a bit short(er) and aren't very mobile. My fingers aren't particularly long and are relatively skinny, but I had a lot of problems with the length and the location of the break. Longer, three-piece fingers would get me back into them...but the retail glove just isn't for me.

I've found the fingers very short on the 4-rolls as well. Do any current NBH gloves have normal finger lengths?

I was looking at the 9500 helmet, you have to special order an all red helmet? I don't understand why you can get a red/black helmet without custom but you can't get a normal red helmet. :huh:

Vapor girdle? Is this a totally new product, or a re-brand of something else? I think the concept of the adjustable thighs is a good idea, but it looks bulky. Anybody have a chance to actually see a pair in person?

I've found the fingers very short on the 4-rolls as well. Do any current NBH gloves have normal finger lengths?

one90 fingers are normal/longer.

The Core Pad?

I have, and it's really nice. Along the lines of the 9k.

Cool. How does it compare with the One90 girdle in terms of fit, bulky, heavy, etc.?

Edited by kredmore

Sounds like what I'm looking for. Should I expect to see that along with the other protective gear coming within the next few weeks?