Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2008 CCM Catalogue

The gloves in the catalogue that I like best are the ones that Thornton is wearing. Is CCM dropping the 4-roll line?

so those gloves are not ccm? i have been looking everywhere for those gloves

The gloves in the catalogue that I like best are the ones that Thornton is wearing. Is CCM dropping the 4-roll line?

so those gloves are not ccm? i have been looking everywhere for those gloves

if you are willing to look past the branding on the cuff, i'm pretty sure you can EASILY pick up a pair of similar gloves ;)

yes, it's plastic.

It's called the "rocket runner" and is covered heavily somewhere, try searching on those terms in the equipment area and it should come up.

i thought the lace lock was a pain in the arse when i sized people in CCM skates at work and tied a teammates skates (he calls me dad now, even though he's a couple of years older than i am)

I was never a big fan of the lace lock either. It didn't do anything a good pair of waxed laces couldn't do. When I had my 5K's I hoped they would break so I could take the skates to a shoe repairman and just have eyelets put in.

I;'ve got the Vector Pro's and I loved the skate lock. Oh well... Looking at this line I can't say it matters because it's ugly. The skates looked cheesy and I hate the look of the shoulder pads. I do think the closure system on the shins looks cool though. I like that NBH went back to a black skate in the One95. It's classic and clean.

the u+ skate is very nice. feels different than any other skate i have ever tried on. it is now the lightest skate on the market. yes it is lighter than the s15. liner and tongue feel awsome. only negative is the blade. only can be sharpened 10 times. but dont worry. you can put ccm regualr steel on the skates. way better than last years vector 10.0's. ccm did their homework and came out with a good product. also their new shinguards are nice and so is their new stick. you can see right through it bc there is a hold in the bottom of the blade. this is so you can tell that it is a true on piece stick. good job ccm

the u+ skate is very nice. feels different than any other skate i have ever tried on. it is now the lightest skate on the market. yes it is lighter than the s15. liner and tongue feel awsome. only negative is the blade. only can be sharpened 10 times. but dont worry. you can put ccm regualr steel on the skates. way better than last years vector 10.0's. ccm did their homework and came out with a good product. also their new shinguards are nice and so is their new stick. you can see right through it bc there is a hold in the bottom of the blade. this is so you can tell that it is a true on piece stick. good job ccm

Could you please elaborate? Also, what other skates did you try on for comparition? Thank's!

the liner from the skate is much different on the u+. i do not know if they changed the ankle cup or not but the skate felt like it locked the ankle in mjuch better than in years past.the carbon outside is not increadibly stiff but does give a good amount of ankle support. the u+ is the narrowist ccm i have ever tried on. it is narrow than the new vapor series. i have tried on almost every current and or new skate except for the new easton se16. which basically fits like the 1500c but just narrower.

the liner from the skate is much different on the u+. i do not know if they changed the ankle cup or not but the skate felt like it locked the ankle in mjuch better than in years past.the carbon outside is not increadibly stiff but does give a good amount of ankle support. the u+ is the narrowist ccm i have ever tried on. it is narrow than the new vapor series. i have tried on almost every current and or new skate except for the new easton se16. which basically fits like the 1500c but just narrower.

If you were to see my thread in which I have said that I could never put on a Vector due to the width/depth, but was able to wear the U+.

I don't know where you're from, but you're trying really hard to sound credible and it's nothing but BS.

Funny how they are hyping this new runner up but you see Joe Thorton with some Tuuk+'s on his U+'s....I like the style of the boot though, hopefully the width will be alright for me.

i work for the most reputable hockey store in nj. trust me. i know what im talking about. i have a narrow heel and the u+ fely much better than the 10.0s and ask anyone the vector is narrower than the tack and the vapor series. its because of the same size heel cup they were using. i dont know if they changed it but it definately feels much better. the widest skate than you can get out of the box in a d width is the rbk. it took over the width of the tack series. ccm got rid of the tack to attack the baer market. but then again i dont know what im talking about......

hey fylguy. alot of pros seem to use tuuk holders fr a variety of reasons. equipment managers only have to carry one type of steel. 9 foot radius unlike old ccms. and also because of what they are used to. look at jagr he just recently stopped wering the graf because o his gambling problem(graf doesnty pay any player to wear their skate unlike most compnies). and he still uses the same large black tuuk holders on hi new bauer one95s.

JRBell3.jpg

Yeah, that's me, #14. 10.5 D/A in the U+. EE in everything else, including both NBH and Mission custom lasts.

i work for the most reputable hockey store in nj. trust me. i know what im talking about. i have a narrow heel and the u+ fely much better than the 10.0s and ask anyone the vector is narrower than the tack and the vapor series. its because of the same size heel cup they were using. i dont know if they changed it but it definately feels much better. the widest skate than you can get out of the box in a d width is the rbk. it took over the width of the tack series. ccm got rid of the tack to attack the baer market. but then again i dont know what im talking about......

They got rid of Tacks because the Tacks name means nothing to kids nowadays. The Vector was the answer to the Vapor.

ccm got rid of the tack to attack the baer market. but then again i dont know what im talking about......

hey fylguy. alot of pros seem to use tuuk holders fr a variety of reasons. equipment managers only have to carry one type of steel. 9 foot radius unlike old ccms. and also because of what they are used to. look at jagr he just recently stopped wering the graf because o his gambling problem(graf doesnty pay any player to wear their skate unlike most compnies). and he still uses the same large black tuuk holders on hi new bauer one95s.

You are an idiot. Given this post alone I wouldn't believe you if you said that the sky was blue.

hey jr. you see the 2 guys in red looking at the camers with the cages on. there from my store. hope you dangles the hell out of them. and chad. it doesnt matter that you dont believe me. its what the reps told me. so if i am wrong its because of false information from them so w.e. just relaying the message.

hey jr. you see the 2 guys in red looking at the camers with the cages on. there from my store. hope you dangles the hell out of them. and chad. it doesnt matter that you dont believe me. its what the reps told me. so if i am wrong its because of false information from them so w.e. just relaying the message.

Joe's a nice guy, I can't wait to see him in Vegas. ;)

Sign in to follow this