Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hidious

The fight thread

I've seen guys do much worse, I think this was an adrenaline rush in the heat of the moment kinda thing. This was an intense game (3 fights, numerous big/borderline dirty hits and a lot of guys sticking up for their teammates). Kaleta's role isn't to fight, he's more of an agitator/grinder/3rd line energy guy, not a fighter. Just because you can fight doesn't mean you should drop the mitts every other game or aren't a tough kid.

Completely disagree with this. Cooke is a cheap shot artist, Kaleta is a pest. Yes he's there to piss off other teams, and fans like yourself, but I wouldn't put him in the same category as Cooke.

Don't be so sure about that, Kaleta has plenty of cheap and dirty in his game to be in the conversation.

I've seen guys do much worse, I think this was an adrenaline rush in the heat of the moment kinda thing. This was an intense game (3 fights, numerous big/borderline dirty hits and a lot of guys sticking up for their teammates). Kaleta's role isn't to fight, he's more of an agitator/grinder/3rd line energy guy, not a fighter. Just because you can fight doesn't mean you should drop the mitts every other game or aren't a tough kid.

Completely disagree with this. Cooke is a cheap shot artist, Kaleta is a pest. Yes he's there to piss off other teams, and fans like yourself, but I wouldn't put him in the same category as Cooke.

He's exactly like Cooke, but much worse with his theatrics. Kaleta has had plenty of cheap shots before running to the bench for a line change over the last couple years.

Didn't know such a thread existed... This was a good one from a couple weeks ago:

Westgarth does a pretty good Riley Cote impression.

Agreed, if you want to pull the Tie Domi "put on the championship belt" type antics, then you have to answer the bell like a Tie Domi or Bob Probert.

Exactly. If you want to be the champ you have to try the best. Not saying he thinks hes the champ but I think hes a joke based on his play. He takes runs at people and plays tough hockey until someone challanges him. If you want to play that kind of game then you better back yourself up. Even if he fought and lost, I'd still respect him a bit more versus him running around and taking runs at guys then running the other direction when anyone that might be a challange to fight comes after him. What a puss.

That's how it should be. If you wear a visor, and you're going to fight then take off your helmet. In this case tell the other guy too lol