Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hidious

The fight thread

I can deal with stagerwald at most times, but errey is worthless. Every comment he says Im just like why the hell is this dude talking...that was a sweet pass.

i think the home announcers should favor the home team, but our guys are ridiculous. i was at the game and that tucker/ruutu fight brought the house down. also i didnt notice belak on the ice after the 1st period, any leafs guys clarify that?

I'll agree too. Our announcers are pretty homerish. They ususally do say some good things about the other team/players during the game, but they also say some outlandish things at times as well..

That's why I like watching Habs games on RDS...I have NO IDEA what they are saying *L*

Steigerwald is terrible and Errey is worse, he so wants to still be on the ice. It's painful listening to them. You want your announcers to pull for the home team but Steigy gets on a kick and you'll hear him repeat the same thing over and over and over just to try and show how his previous observation is true. And I can just visualize Errey practically jumping out of the booth when he's yelling incoherently about something.

The Pens announcers are terrible. Talking about the Leafs as headhunters, speculating that Tucker would take a cheap shot at Malkin if he was out there. Can't believe how one-sided they have been. Granted its FSN Pittsburgh, but still. Even if I was a Pens fan I'd hate them.

Shocking that someone would expect Tucker to take a cheap shot. Simply shocking.

The Pens announcers are terrible. Talking about the Leafs as headhunters, speculating that Tucker would take a cheap shot at Malkin if he was out there. Can't believe how one-sided they have been. Granted its FSN Pittsburgh, but still. Even if I was a Pens fan I'd hate them.

Shocking that someone would expect Tucker to take a cheap shot. Simply shocking.

Good bout, did Tucker end up going to the dressing room or did they let him stay in the box?

I used to hate Tuck but now I don't mind him after he fought Avery in pre-game.

Good bout, did Tucker end up going to the dressing room or did they let him stay in the box?

I used to hate Tuck but now I don't mind him after he fought Avery in pre-game.

It was a good scrap, tough to declare a winner.

most people i know turn on the game on tv and mute it - then they turn on the radio and listen to lange... i think it works better that way

most people i know turn on the game on tv and mute it - then they turn on the radio and listen to lange... i think it works better that way

Lange is enough to take the gun away from your head and put it in your mouth. By far the most annoying and over-rated announcer in the league.

Anyone hear about the Russian Super League brawl?

Video: http://video.sportbox.ru/VideoStorage/2008...j_match_v_kazan

or Youtube:

damn that was awesome! so many good things: ref telling players to stay on bench then they all come charging, cheerleaders on huge stage behind the goal, coaches rat-tail mullet. there were a number of really good punches landed too.

Watching that brawl you know I thought at the beginning, wow, what a waste of time but as soon as that dude threw something into the opposing teams bench thats when all hell broke loose. I was thinking to myself, as soon as something happens away from the group, thats when its going to erupt and soon enough.

Some crazy shit indeed and the guy that threw the towel or jersey or whatever over into the bench got a nice right hand fed to him all day.

Holy hell was that some chaos. Very surprising coming out of the Super League.