Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

I ordered some custom Alphas at the end of November, 6 weeks later theses guys showed up.  The mesh on the figures and cuff roll almost looks dark grey (which I actually would have preferred) in certain lights, which I think looks pretty slick.  The emblem is my initials and number (80 or 8).  I do like the cuff on these a lot better than the retail gloves, but I liked the stretch gussets better on the retails.  They feel a bit tighter and smaller, I'm hoping breaking them in will loosen them up a little.  

rwWkiHu.jpg

iDHH0MH.jpg

EyGcH6B.jpg

Edited by jpeaslee
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, jordanm said:

gallery_9055_267_385276.jpg

My latest Eagles

CP94

Hossa cuff, Tapered mesh gussets with pointed fingers

WOW!! So simple yet so awesome. Is the no cuff custom or is that how the CP94's come? 

17 minutes ago, LFOD78 said:

WOW!! So simple yet so awesome. Is the no cuff custom or is that how the CP94's come? 

this picture show's the cuff a bit better. its a very minimal cuff, but yes it's a custom option that's available. 

gallery_9055_267_441465.jpg

• Like 1

Can someone explain to me how to go about ordering custom gloves from Eagle and provide a rough estimate of the cost?  I assume the cost varies somewhat based on materials, features, etc, but I'd love to get a rough idea if someone could help me out. 

Also, I've been on the Eagle website, but a lot of the options (such as the cool vintage cuff) don't appear available on the website.  I only really see color customization options.

Thanks!

Edited by AnimalFear

On 2/21/2019 at 6:11 PM, AnimalFear said:

Can someone explain to me how to go about ordering custom gloves from Eagle and provide a rough estimate of the cost?  I assume the cost varies somewhat based on materials, features, etc, but I'd love to get a rough idea if someone could help me out. 

Also, I've been on the Eagle website, but a lot of the options (such as the cool vintage cuff) don't appear available on the website.  I only really see color customization options.

Thanks!

gallery_9055_267_87255.png

this price list is a few years old, but gives you a break down of options available that you won't find on their website.

the cuff on the Red/blue/white pair is called H34 cuff with vertical stitching 

you can try contacting DK hockey if you are located in the states. prices obviously depend on what options you go with.

Custom Pro Repair mods

F8ALxYu.jpg

by213TO.jpg

Nothing too extreme, just a cuff roll swap + white thumb binding + custom “TAIWAN” embroidery. I’m sure many others could do the same mods, however only CPR can make it look OEM. Pat and Ken are the best of the best.

• Like 1

I was having too hard a time finding current Pens Warrior 4 rolls so I had Warrior make me some customs

gallery_29_519_32691.jpg

thumb embroidery is a combo of my number and the fact that I work for our state's department of transportation.

• Like 7

Pro stock gloves with the extra protection on the back of the hand, is that easily removed? I want a black pair of True 4 rolls but can only find them with that ugly ass extra protection. 

33 minutes ago, Cove said:

Pro stock gloves with the extra protection on the back of the hand, is that easily removed? I want a black pair of True 4 rolls but can only find them with that ugly ass extra protection. 

The additional backhand padding came off my Maine AX1 really cleanly:

med_gallery_199_536_3731092.jpg

• Like 4

Depending what shade it is, some companies only get enough material for that one game. So you may not be able to replicate it perfectly. 

I found this out trying to have Vancouver burgundy gloves made