Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

I just dont like the look of the Bluehawks compared to BLUEHAWKS..its minor so Im not going to raise hell with Epuck or Eagle..

I would raise hell with them, man. For what you paid for a pair of custom gloves they are supposed to get ALL the details right. Either get them to repair the gloves (new rolls), make new gloves or get them to give you a discount on them considering it was their mistake.

I just dont like the look of the Bluehawks compared to BLUEHAWKS..its minor so Im not going to raise hell with Epuck or Eagle..

I would raise hell with them, man. For what you paid for a pair of custom gloves they are supposed to get ALL the details right. Either get them to repair the gloves (new rolls), make new gloves or get them to give you a discount on them considering it was their mistake.

Assuming you asked for it to be in all capital letters.

Assuming you asked for it to be in all capital letters.

I sent epuck a description of what I wanted and put exactly:

Name on large cuff roll: BLUEHAWKS

How should I go about solving this? The more I look at them the less I like them....Has anyone seen Eagle do this before? Every pair of eagle gloves ive seen are always in caps.

If you aren't happy with the gloves call epuck and explain the situation to them. If their customer service is as good as people say, they will resolve the problem for you.

All I can say is White pant shells

We're working on them B)

With white helmets / tinted visors, white socks, and white jerseys, you would look like a bunch of ghosts. Or Star Wars stormtroopers. :D

All I can say is White pant shells

We're working on them B)

With white helmets / tinted visors, white socks, and white jerseys, you would look like a bunch of ghosts. Or Star Wars stormtroopers. :D

Or "fashionable," males... :lol:

It depends what you get done to them. If you add plastic, the price goes up, if you add split fingers..again the price goes up. There's custom art fee's, embroidery fee's. You'd have to say exactly what you want, then I could let you know a "ballpark" figure.

"Will Clayton Biggums represent the team as well? That's a lot of white"

-MACK

Technically 1/3 of team ghost is Black! Also, if epuck(or anybody else) screwed up a custom pair of gloves for me I would definitely have them re done.

IG

"Will Clayton Biggums represent the team as well? That's a lot of white"

-MACK

Technically 1/3 of team ghost is Black! Also, if epuck(or anybody else) screwed up a custom pair of gloves for me I would definitely have them re done.

IG

P.S. We will put up picks once we have the white pant shells