Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

i have never seen these glvoes before i bought them, say special edition so if this does not count here just get rid of it mods. they are Eagle Special Edition(feel like my X70) they have kevlar top with pro glo and use to have grey pro glo letters but came off a month ago a couple places on the glove still have traces of it though.

IMG_0799.jpg

Edited by oggy_3

why in the hell, not a freaking pro use the strech palm but on 2 of their 3 top end glove bauer use this palm.

In my opinions, the strech palm really strech and make the glove ultra soft.

i have never seen these glvoes before i bought them, say special edition so if this does not count here just get rid of it mods. they are Eagle Special Edition(feel like my X70) they have kevlar top with pro glo.

IMG_0799.jpg

Nope, those are not custom, they were released as special edition, in two colors, those silver/black ones, and also in gold/black. Those are very nice gloves and are hard to find (since they were released quite a few years ago).

I got them off Ebay last year and they were brand new i think i payed 150 dollars canadian to get them shipped to my house. geez only if i could found the black and gold ones.

i have never seen these glvoes before i bought them, say special edition so if this does not count here just get rid of it mods. they are Eagle Special Edition(feel like my X70) they have kevlar top with pro glo.

IMG_0799.jpg

Nope, those are not custom, they were released as special edition, in two colors, those silver/black ones, and also in gold/black. Those are very nice gloves and are hard to find (since they were released quite a few years ago).

Been trying to find those everywhere. 1997 Special Edition Gloves. They dont make the material anymore so you cant even special order them. Very Special indeed!!! Congrats.

they were released as special edition, in two colors, those silver/black ones, and also in gold/black.

They came in Black/Silver, Red/Black, and Navy/Gold.

Been trying to find those everywhere. 1997 Special Edition Gloves.

They arent from 1997, eventhough they have 1997 on them.

I ordered a pair from JR's friend 2-3years ago? My favorite gloves of all time. Mine are in desperate need of a new palm, though.

they were released as special edition, in two colors, those silver/black ones, and also in gold/black.

They came in Black/Silver, Red/Black, and Navy/Gold.

Been trying to find those everywhere. 1997 Special Edition Gloves.

They arent from 1997, eventhough they have 1997 on them.

I ordered a pair from JR's friend 2-3years ago? My favorite gloves of all time. Mine are in desperate need of a new palm, though.

Is that when Eagle sstarted? Hence the 1997.

She is.

These are the gloves I really want to get with my Xmas money but the seller has them so high. Im trying to bargain with him. Theyre not custom but Pro Stock at least. Theyd match perfectly with my team.

80_1_b.jpg

Edited by All Torhs Team

Why don't you check HockeyGiant? If I remember correctly they had some pro-stock HGT's that looked very similar to that. $99.99 Price tag.

The guy just lowered them for me! :)

that is a great glove, i purchased a pair similar to those on ebay. if the auction has a "make an offer" option, go $70-$80 US, that would probably do it

that is a great glove, i purchased a pair similar to those on ebay. if the auction has a "make an offer" option, go $70-$80 US, that would probably do it

Be sure to get a quote on shipping before you commit- I was looking at a pair, and shipment to the US was close to 40 bucks.

Be sure to get a quote on shipping before you commit- I was looking at a pair, and shipment to the US was close to 40 bucks.

$40? Why? Assuming he is from Canada, how is it $40? I ship stuff to Canada all the time and the most its ever been is $15. Is it more coming out of Canada then going into?

$40? Why? Assuming he is from Canada, how is it $40? I ship stuff to Canada all the time and the most its ever been is $15. Is it more coming out of Canada then going into?

I shipped a pair of gloves to the USA for about 20$ Canadian with Expressmail. If its more than that he's probably just charging some more dough to make up for the low selling price of his auctions. This seems to be a general trend with ebay and with shipments across the border.

I shipped a pair of gloves to the USA for about 20$ Canadian with Expressmail. If its more than that he's probably just charging some more dough to make up for the low selling price of his auctions. This seems to be a general trend with ebay and with shipments across the border.

. The shipper was in Canada, and shipped via UPS. There is another thread about a possible class action against UPS for their brokerage fees. I never said there weren't less expensive ways to ship - I was saying you may want to make sure you are comfortable with what your total cost, including shipping will be before you bid.