Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Those palms are digital. I used to have a pair of eagle digital palms.

and the gussets are mesh im assuming...

117 I believe

is 117 royal blue? on the custom order page it only has names of colors, not numbers?

Those palms are digital. I used to have a pair of eagle digital palms.

and the gussets are mesh im assuming...

117 I believe

is 117 royal blue? on the custom order page it only has names of colors, not numbers?

That looks like royal, though lighting always makes it hard to tell. I'm just guessing at the stock color code for that particular glove.

If you go off of the custom order form:

Royal blue tufftek

White logo

Digital palm

Mesh gusset

Already posted these in a different thread, but I figured I would post them here for future reference (just in case).

Full tufftek, except for the stripes, which are classic. The palm is nash.

mia1.jpg

mia2.jpg

mia3.jpg

Cheers!

Is it true that eagle takes forever filling custom orders? anything more than a month is a long time for me...

Yeah, dude - you'll be waiting awhile.

They (Eagle) have been quoting turnaround times of 11-12 weeks.

here are my custom mia's i got last month.

15" mb22s with normal short cuff and 1/2" longer fingers

black tufftek shell with carbon stripes

pro plastic inserts throughout

microvent digital palms

i never thought i'd rock custom gloves, let alone mias, but my teammate (mikael1052) talked me into when we got are kick ass team jerseys. the gloves are fantastic thus far. first time any glove has fit my mammoth hands and long fingers comfortably. very light weight, mobile, and highly protective. my only gripe so far is that the palms are almost too sticky when using a soft grip coated stick. i went back to using a candy-caned taped non-grip stick for the time being until i can get used to the gloves with a grip stick. overall, very happy with my purchase despite being a little pricey in the end. too bad mia wouldn't put warrior on the gloves instead like the pro action. great gloves.

mia2.jpg

mia3.jpg

mia4.jpg

here are my custom mia's i got last month.

15" mb22s with normal short cuff and 1/2" longer fingers

black tufftek shell with carbon stripes

pro plastic inserts throughout

microvent digital palms

i never thought i'd rock custom gloves, let alone mias, but my teammate (mikael1052) talked me into when we got are kick ass team jerseys. the gloves are fantastic thus far. first time any glove has fit my mammoth hands and long fingers comfortably. very light weight, mobile, and highly protective. my only gripe so far is that the palms are almost too sticky when using a soft grip coated stick. i went back to using a candy-caned taped non-grip stick for the time being until i can get used to the gloves with a grip stick. overall, very happy with my purchase despite being a little pricey in the end. too bad mia wouldn't put warrior on the gloves instead like the pro action. great gloves.

*pic*

*pic*

*pic*

these are beautiful, if i were to oorder custom MIA's, id get these colours to match my teams.

they look great, hope you enjoy them!

Man those do look nice and I'm tempted by those. I've tinkered with the customizer and had the "MIA" invisible but wonder if they actually would leave it off.

When I ordered mine, my LHS told me that I could not have blank cuffs. MIA will print their logo the same color as the cuff if you want, but it may be noticeable depending on the cuff material.

Yeah, the logo will still be printed on there if you do it in the same colour as the glove. Scroll up to Quasi's gloves, and look at the thumbs - he got the MIA thumb logo in black, and you can just faintly see it on there. If you got leather gloves, my bet is that it wouldn't show up nearly as much as on tufftek.

Gloveheads, help me out with this one!

Any clue which model this one could be? Its a custom/pro stock order, thats for sure.

21d7_1.jpg

22fd_1.jpg

question: not my gloves, don't really know who's they are but what kinda palms are on these eagles?

sep1507_camp07_b.jpg

I know Naslund used them on his when he had Eagles and they are some of the sickest palms i've ever felt and if I got custom Eagles I'd like to get these if possible..

Judging from the gloves and the stick I'd say they're Trevor Linden's. He uses digital palms.

CP94s are nice but those pictured seem like a Frankenstein. Those look like they have a very Easton cuff. No big surprise there as that's what he's used a lot in Nashville.