Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

My first thought was a cp94... But one-piece fingers and a deformed cuff. They also have roll dividers(what the hell are those called?). The underside of the cuff look like it's been modified too.

That looks like royal, though lighting always makes it hard to tell. I'm just guessing at the stock color code for that particular glove.

If you go off of the custom order form:

Royal blue tufftek

White logo

Digital palm

Mesh gusset

does anyone know how much that would cost ? ball park, i brought it into my LHS today, and they told me about 260

i was like ummmm no thats okay... but got me wondering, so anyone else know ?

My first thought was a cp94... But one-piece fingers and a deformed cuff. They also have roll dividers(what the hell are those called?). The underside of the cuff look like it's been modified too.

I hope i got a good pair of gloves there.

Here are my latest MiA's to match our unis for our Salt Lake Center (air traffic control) team. We're playing in the International ATC tourney in VAN in March and we'd better win the award for best uniforms. Back a couple pages, you can see James's (43%burnt) gloves for the same team. We pleaded for Warrior on the cuff but they said not yet.

p1010838na1.jpg

p1010833je4.jpg

p1010841eh7.jpg

....those are gorgeous! How can you have 2 pairs of such beatiful MIAs? I hope you guys are good with all that flashy gear :P

Agreed, I think I like the yellow ones better though.

Those gloves look sick. I have a pair of stock MIA's in carbon also. I am thinking of getting a new pair. Would Tufftek on the whole glove with carbon stripes be a good combo?

Those gloves look sick. I have a pair of stock MIA's in carbon also. I am thinking of getting a new pair. Would Tufftek on the whole glove with carbon stripes be a good combo?

I believe that's up to you to decide. There are some like these that have been posted. It's your opinion so get whatever you think looks good. Hey Mikael, I can't tell from the pic what kind of visor is that? It kind of looks blue so I'm gonna guess blue Oakley pro aviator or it might just be the reflection and be some sort of itech hs22 wave.

Edited by Steve123

I believe that's up to you to decide. There are some like these that have been posted. It's your opinion so get whatever you think looks good. Hey Mikael, I can't tell from the pic what kind of visor is that? It kind of looks blue so I'm gonna guess blue Oakley pro aviator or it might just be the reflection and be some sort of itech hs22 wave.

I wouldn't decide materials on looks. Or atleast not entirely. Tufftek is the lightest option you can get, also dries quicker and has less tackiness when your in the corners up against the glass or boards. I have heard of durability problems with the carbon, although mikael's seem to be doing fine. I would personally go with leather, just because I like it better than nylon, and dont like the look of carbon.

-Yes, Tufftek with Carbon stripes looks good. Look back to page 44 of this thread to see James's black MiAs. (He's 43%burnt.) They are Tufftek/Carbon stripes. The Carbon holds up fine as far as wear but it will get puck marks and smears on the lighter colors which you may be able to see in the pics of mine. Also, they seem to (understandably) have a bit of a tougher time sewing the Carbon as it is thicker. James's gloves are sewn a bit better than mine. Oh, and a final note on MiA Carbon: white is not white, it's like a very light champagne. Works fine for stripes but all white carbon gloves like my old pair will contrast a white helmet noticeably. They matched my beat and burned white IU roller hockey pants well, though.

-Visor's just a mirrored Itech Pro-Wave. Must be the lighting.

-Whoever was guessing on the sticks was close. Dolomites, actually. Gold AK27s might be too much. Ha!

-We debuted our black uniforms last night which, I will begrudgingly admit, probably look even better. It's not quite such an overload of goldness now.

Edited by Mikael1052