Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

You're in my boat, the SOL boat. Same thing I'm facing but I'm working on something.

I'm sure you can just paypal someone near a deal who could take care of it for you and ship the gloves to you as long as you'd cover the expenses. I would do it for you if I wasn't on crutches. If you can wait a few months I'd be willing to help you out.

Ha, I guess since I'm still a fairly new member here I'm still SOL. Guess I'll have to bite the bullet and make a long drive somewhere, so they'll probably have to wait until summer.

Yeah, but have you seen gas prices these days? It's not cheap to drive 4 hours or so just to make a order, then do it again to pick them up. I guess we're about even on that.

Yeah, but have you seen gas prices these days? It's not cheap to drive 4 hours or so just to make a order, then do it again to pick them up. I guess we're about even on that.

Now in those circumstances, have you asked the dealer if they could just have your custom order shipped from the manuf. directly to your home?

Much appreciated, Fletch. I'm still in the tinkering phase of what I'm going to get so that may work.

No problem....just shoot me a PM if you need my help.

My cousin collects stamps, he has a small coin collection too.

Can we eventually see some actual custom gloves again?

Edited by TBLfan

Those are mix of locations; from Braintree, Danver, Medford, and Warwick.

You're thinking of Pure Hockey. They are talking about Hockey Life which is in Canada.

Oh my bad. I'm not a fan of Hockey Life at all. Sure they look great and all but I'm not a fan of their glove or protective selection. Pure Hockey does look like heaven to me though.

I have those identical eagle x72. well almost. I'll put up a pic soon. I've had them for about a month and they are pretty sweet. Kinda hard to break in. palm like butter though.

That should be VERY close to what I ordered. No Eagle head logo or model number. All tufftek, white stitched Eagle logos. Extra finger length and MSH2 single layer palm and MSH2 gussets.