Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

well these aren't cutom but there are for his team, grabovski warriors for the few games he play in montreal i been meanin to put a pic sooner but i couldn't find my camera charger :P they look even dirtier when they were new

Very nice....you should come to Leafs practice rink and facewash Blake with those :P

Congratulations, you're a fully functional and normal male. And hetero. If anyone knows what that means and uses it in their everyday talk without the slightest bit of irony, they're retarded.

JR-

You know the mitts I love. Would I get narrow or regular? Of course all bets are off if they can't get me a zero cuff :(

The problem is that Warrior's 15" is a 14" with a longer cuff and fingers - not a 5 roll.

If that weren't the case, I'd say buy the glove then get the cuff chopped off aftermarket.

I'm about to say screw it and try them. I'll see if they have any in stores here to try on but if not, I may blind buy. If worse comes to worse someone would surely pay a hefty sum to get something with my name on the cuff. Lots of 'tards on eBay.

Congratulations, you're a fully functional and normal male. And hetero. If anyone knows what that means and uses it in their everyday talk without the slightest bit of irony, they're retarded.

JR-

You know the mitts I love. Would I get narrow or regular? Of course all bets are off if they can't get me a zero cuff :(

The problem is that Warrior's 15" is a 14" with a longer cuff and fingers - not a 5 roll.

If that weren't the case, I'd say buy the glove then get the cuff chopped off aftermarket.

I'm about to say screw it and try them. I'll see if they have any in stores here to try on but if not, I may blind buy. If worse comes to worse someone would surely pay a hefty sum to get something with my name on the cuff. Lots of 'tards on eBay.

Okay, let me know then.

Wow...those Grabby Warriors are a work of art. I think the MTL colors are my favorite warrior color combo. You lucky dog!

I just got these from Pure Hockey the other day and who would have thought there was and NHL player with little hands like me. These are 12" and i really like the colors. Never thought i would but actually seeing them made it all better.

photo.jpg

Wow...those Grabby Warriors are a work of art. I think the MTL colors are my favorite warrior color combo. You lucky dog!

Damnit I just ordered custom Warrior gloves with Bruins colors, but after seing these I might have to call in and change my order :P

Bauer didn't make a true 12" 4-roll glove as far as I am aware. Their "12-inch" versions were 13" gloves with a shortened cuff. Unless this was a an extra-special custom make it's probably a 13" short cuff. Who knows though, pros get a lot more love from equipment manufacturers than us layfolk.

Bauer didn't make a true 12" 4-roll glove as far as I am aware. Their "12-inch" versions were 13" gloves with a shortened cuff. Unless this was a an extra-special custom make it's probably a 13" short cuff. Who knows though, pros get a lot more love from equipment manufacturers than us layfolk.

maybe they're the 12" junior 4-rolls? tried them on in the shop, and to be honest, didn't seem like a true junior sized glove. could've easily passed for a 13" glove for other companies.

The 12's in my shop felt MUCH smaller volume-wise than the 13"'s. I was going to get 12's until I found the white 13"

I just did these for a member here. Good old Hartford Whalers in Tuff-Tek PPF + with mesh gussets.

2135673580102764087xdxfUH_th.jpg

2861389170102764087bzAwVI_th.jpg

2131873550102764087pebVcO_th.jpg

I talked to Eagle last week. The website is being re-designed since there were items on the old website that were no longer available. They are still taking custom orders for gloves.

I have set up that Whalers design on the eagle customizer a couple of times. Never pulled the trigger and order them though.

Damn, they look great! Maybe someday I can treat myself to customs.

Edited by number21