Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

What are you talking about?

Where is it on missionhockey.com?

Who said anything about it being on MissionHockey.com?

It's obvious the image of the christmas gloves in that pic was designed using some sort of CAD program.

It looks like your basic photoshopped image...but you said Mission's glove customizing programs...which I did not know existed.

Edited by GeeZa32

Exactly, you kept on referring to a Mission glove customization program.

Mission doesn't use that for their glove customizing - if you look in the post you will see the form that Mission used to design my MSH ones.

We will be offering it at eaglehockey.com soon enough. I have seen the program and it is a bit different than the others you may have seen.

Stay tuned.

Kinda impatient to see that option, we've been waithing for a hell of a long time, but I think we all kinda new it was going to take a bit of time, with Eagle it may take some time but in the end it's always worth the way, hope that option can help me customize my next gloves, white and black nylon's with chrome markings ;).

Accord is correct about how the image was made. He wins first prize, A pair of these gloves!

Please contact your nearest Mission Hockey representitive for delivery and sizing details, they come in standard 5" length, or 7"...for elves with extra large hands.

:lol:

ill have pics of my customs up tomarow night. I feel like a complete tool because i thought the order was cancelled, so i bought a pair of XX's but my customs came in anyway. Not a bad predicament to have eh?

I'm one of those people that can't have enough pairs of gloves, my HGTs from marcelo became my fourth pair I rotate, they finally forced my bilt rite works into retirement from games..

i read through this entire topic and used the search but couldnt find much except options and such... so could anyone tell me how to get custom sandes? i saw something about them being customizable on their webpage but couldnt find anything there... and i saw to PM someone but i dont want to PM them if im not even sure they can help. so any help is much appreciated

im sorry if i missed anything... i tend to do that :blink:

i read through this entire topic and used the search but couldnt find much except options and such... so could anyone tell me how to get custom sandes? i saw something about them being customizable on their webpage but couldnt find anything there... and i saw to PM someone but i dont want to PM them if im not even sure they can help. so any help is much appreciated

I'd PM Sande with any questions, he has beeen extremely helpful with any questions regarding the company that I have had.

Nah, those are MY gloves...just drummed them up...

mshhgt.jpg

The only problem is that most people won't want them unfortunately.

man i would buy these in a heartbeat!!!! lovin the colors :D ;)

Was it a team order or a custom? I've never been a fan of them without Eagle on the cuff. I always thought the EAGLE on the cuff was the nicest (cosmetic) aspect of the glove.

It was a custom...but I sent them that i wanted BLUEHAWKS on the cuff...I guess they didnt get it. When I was at Mid-am tryouts some of the barons players had them with BARONS on the cuff which looked pretty nice so i thought i would go for it.