Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Just picked up a new pair of gloves @ MIA today!

Ill post some pics this week end...exact replica of Zednik's gloves..to match my habs pants! lol

Edited by Dupes

The funniest pair of custom gloves I have even seen were navy blue TPS with all white fingers except for the middle one. The guy was disputing a call with the referee and he held up his glove to the official with his palm towards himself. It totally looked like he was giving him the finger even though all his fingers were straight.

:lol:

IMG_1969.jpg

those are sick how much did you pay for those? also has anyone ever ordered the cheap jim gloves if so do uo have any pics of the 13.5 one i am thinking about getting them but not totally sure about it...

thanks in advance!

IMG_1969.jpg

those are sick how much did you pay for those? also has anyone ever ordered the cheap jim gloves if so do uo have any pics of the 13.5 one i am thinking about getting them but not totally sure about it...

thanks in advance!

Ive posted mine (cheap jims) plenty of times.

IMG_1969.jpg

thanks in advance!

yea i saw that but i couldnt go to the pic cause it expired how did they turn out? worth it?

IMG_1969.jpg

thanks in advance!

yea i saw that but i couldnt go to the pic cause it expired how did they turn out? worth it?

Theyre in here.

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b359/bK1...&slideshow=true

hi guys great new customizer ( check it out...) www.miasports.com .... WOW.......

Edited by BIG

yeah now it tells you the price which is pretty sweet

adn whbd how could possibly need that many sticks and skates and the pumps synergy adn tacks all look pretty new so... you got some splainin' to do

adn whbd how could possibly need that many sticks and skates and the pumps synergy adn tacks all look pretty new so... you got some splainin' to do

its not really sweet because for retailers who actually bring there customers to the back of the store to customize there gloves they ask why should I pay 240 cad gloves when I can buy them off here for 200Cad. But i got a pair of MIA's coming in a week or so. there gunna look sharp

i didnt say it was sweet for the retailers did i? i meant it sweet for other people looking to buy there product who used to have to call up and ask an associate how much their custom glove would cost them but now all they have to do is look at the bottom of the customizer

hi guys great new customizer ( check it out...) www.miasports.com .... WOW.......

Am I the only one who finds it funny that Made in America sports is based in Quebec and the price on the customizer is in canadian dollars?

(yes I know that america can refer to all of north america, or even to north and south america combined, but this is not what most people think of when they see/hear the name.)

You also gotta remember the 9046809260 XXX-Lites he just got too haha

hi guys great new customizer ( check it out...)  www.miasports.com .... WOW.......

Am I the only one who finds it funny that Made in America sports is based in Quebec and the price on the customizer is in canadian dollars?

(yes I know that america can refer to all of north america, or even to north and south america combined, but this is not what most people think of when they see/hear the name.)

Here we go...