Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Those are all white. The ones I am/was looking for are white and another color. They had green, orange, black, marron ect.

Oh my gentle Jesus, exactly what I've been looking for. Gotta call them up and get those white and royal blue 4 rolls. Great link!

Edit - If I call and order them, does anyone think they will ship?

Edited by Bravada 442

They will. I ordered a pair of 4roll nylon Eastons from them before. Quick shipping too.

Excellent. Mind if I ask what you paid plus shipping?

Edit - Nevermind you said Easton's.

Edited by Bravada 442

have you guys looked at the new warrior catolog? cuz know its says that warrior and MIA will be teaming up to make custom MIA gloves that say warrior on the cuff. i guessing most of you know this but just thought i would point it out. so for all of those who want the warrior cuff, im guessign you dont have to wait much longer till they will have the customizer on warriorhockey.com like it said in their catolog.....

I will had mine (yea my 4 th pair!) Custom Kovalchuk copy minus the split thumb lock.Took 2 and half week (i live near).

Paid 229$ cnd.And on a side note my 1 st pair is still going after over 250 games.

What size are those gloves? 14"?

14.5 i asked For the exact kovalchuk glove that is what i got minus the locked split thumb he use.

Are your other pairs 14"? If so, do you notice any difference in finger length or is it all in the cuff?

I'm wanting to get a pair of the Kovalchuk clone MIA's as well, but with a Mustang palm, but I don't live close enough to anywhere than is a MIA dealer. Would I be able to call and have them order direct, or am I SOL? Also, what place would you recommend? I know EWH has terrific customer service, so right now they're my best bet I'd say. Any help would be much appreciated.