Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5minutesforfighting

XBox Live Gamertags

parawelpe

I'm pretty much an XBL newbie but I have a ton of games I play a little bit.

NHL 11, Black Ops, FIFA 10, NBA 2K10, MW2, Left 4 Dead, Medal of Honor. Don't have much time to play these days with a baby in the house but I squeeze a few hours in on the weekend. Any other NHL novices want to have a game, look me up.

Vulcan7905

Anything and everything, but usually NHL 11 every night (Our team finally won an Amateur banner!) Halo: Reach, COD: Black Ops to just name a few.

Gamertag: HolyRollie

Games: NHL '09 (I know...'11 coming soon), Call of Duty (MW2 and Black Ops), Tiger Woods PGA '10, Skate 2, and Forza Motorsport.

I don't feel like giving this out on my other site. SO here it is.

Gears of War 3 Beta code. Good for a week though so have some fun with it.

CR63Q-QJ3RP-32RM3-2TWXT-667XZ

IRISH REBEL 99

i play gta 4 and nhl 10 cuz my nhl 11 broke and i cant fix it. Does anybody know how 2 fix games?

RichieClarkie68. Made before the blockbuster trade haha. I usually stick to sports video games. Won't be on for a while due to my Xbox quitting on me. Question: does the Slim 4GB have enough memory space for the typical gamer? Or should one go with the 250 GB? Thanks.

Question: does the Slim 4GB have enough memory space for the typical gamer? Or should one go with the 250 GB? Thanks.

I used a 8GB USB drive for quite some time before finally breaking down and buying a larger hard drive. I'm not a huge gamer, but it took me around three years worth of save files and system updates to get to the point I had to start deleting things. If you don't mind deleting older files and don't play a large number of different games, the 4GB is probably adequate. If it's going to be a family machine or you plan on downloading videos, music or applications, buy one with the larger hard drive.

I used a 8GB USB drive for quite some time before finally breaking down and buying a larger hard drive. I'm not a huge gamer, but it took me around three years worth of save files and system updates to get to the point I had to start deleting things. If you don't mind deleting older files and don't play a large number of different games, the 4GB is probably adequate. If it's going to be a family machine or you plan on downloading videos, music or applications, buy one with the larger hard drive.

Nah. I only play a couple of games, usually sports-related. I'm thinking when NHL 13 comes out that I buy a new Xbox and figured @ $200, the 4 GB looks like a viable option.

Nah. I only play a couple of games, usually sports-related. I'm thinking when NHL 13 comes out that I buy a new Xbox and figured @ $200, the 4 GB looks like a viable option.

Sounds like it would work fine for you, then!