Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

Habs fans topic 07-08

Andrei is nasty, I made that call way back when watching him for Belarus at the World Juniors.

Even though he's smaller, I think Sergei has the potential to be a better physical player than Andrei. Since he played Major Jr. in Canada he learned a North American style at a younger age.

Andrei is nasty, I made that call way back when watching him for Belarus at the World Juniors.

Even though he's smaller, I think Sergei has the potential to be a better physical player than Andrei. Since he played Major Jr. in Canada he learned a North American style at a younger age.

He is a pretty physical player for his size, and he even had a few big hits in junior like this one on downie

and is there any update on begins injury ?

A come from behind win against the Devils...and more importantly Marty Brodeur. The Habs have some good momentum going right now....I don't want an all Star Break...4 days off is NOT what this team needs right now...they need to keep going.

At the All Star Break...4 teams have hit 60 points...Detroit (sometime in Nov I think *L*), Ottawa, Dallas and Montreal. The "second half" is going to be fun.

I was so happy to see that win tonight. I hate the devils and Brodeur's stupid grin. He's always smiling when they are up on the Habs. Not anymore Marty. Did you see the look on his face after Higgins scored the go ahead. Looked like one of his kids died or something.

I'm liking the way this team is playing lately. Lots of work ethic and great passing. Pierre McGuire said they are the fastest team in the league and Healy said they were the best passing team as well. They still have room to improve no doubt, but the future is looking bright. Every second player is a rookie or sophomore. This bodes well for the future.

Great effort last night, after the first period I thought they were doomed they had nothing going. I like what Sutter did after the game as well. How good is Kovalev this year anyway, hes been puttin on a show every night its great.

Great effort last night, after the first period I thought they were doomed they had nothing going. I like what Sutter did after the game as well. How good is Kovalev this year anyway, hes been puttin on a show every night its great.

Kovalev is a very skilled player and its great how he is starting to be more consistent this year, overall great performance by the Habs last night.

Kovalev is a very skilled player and its great how he is starting to be more consistent this year, overall great performance by the Habs last night.

Well, 3 goals on 13 shots isn't great...it was nice to see the team step up when the 'tendy has an off night...it's usually the other way around.

I would be surprised of how many people predicted that the Habs would be one of the top teams in the league at the All Star break. I am just glad that we didn't have the christmas letdown this year, although we did have a little slump in the begining of december.

Well, 3 goals on 13 shots isn't great...it was nice to see the team step up when the 'tendy has an off night...it's usually the other way around.

I meant that it was good performance because of the comeback win.

I agree...but, outshooting them 33-13...they probably shouldn't have bene in the hole to begin with. When you start holding close leads, and coming back in tight games...things only look up and up. I'm really liking the prospect of a deep playoff run for this team.

I agree...but, outshooting them 33-13...they probably shouldn't have bene in the hole to begin with. When you start holding close leads, and coming back in tight games...things only look up and up. I'm really liking the prospect of a deep playoff run for this team.

agreed, no way should you lose after out shooting a team by 20 shots, and i think Montreal could make a playoff run, if they keep playing the way they have as of late.

Wow! The Habs had no right being in that game tonight...outshot BADLY. Ovechkin had 4 goals and an assist in a 5-4 OT win.

A. Kostitsyn scored with less than a second left in the second, and Latendresse got a scramble goal with less than 30 seconds in the 3rd to tie it.

They just looked like they were chasing the puck most of the night.

But, they didn't fold up and go home when they were down...so if even 1 or 2 more guys had showed up tonight...might have been different.

I was flipping between the Leafs & Habs game...I missed the hit, but apparently Boullion broke Ovechkin's nose.

And since I was watching it in French, I missed any references to it later *L*

Haha Bouillon is so strong, he embarrassed Ovechkin.

I think Ovechkin had the last laugh...

Ovy also took a healthy run at Komisarek...there aren't many guys that can throw him around...but Ovy ran him pretty good.

Good hit. Ovechkin getting dropped is not something you see very often. Can't say the same about his crazy goals.

That was a pretty big hit, Boullion must be really strong to do that because of his size.