Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2008 Easton Catalogue

i heard somewhere that easton was going to make 70flex senior sticks???

The non-grip SE shaft (Synergy 2) comes in a Sr. 70 flex option.

I have a 7EE in the one90's and i was planning to get a 8D or 8EE from the eastons, i was just asking about the fit. Are the Easton's similar to bauer skates?

any pictures of the new st

Dude, come on. In the catalog on the first page of this thread. Not rocket science.

Edited by Krev

Hey guys, I'm thinking about getting either the One70 stick or the Easton SC6. Is either of these sticks any better than the other or are they basically the same? Theyre about the same price at the LHS, the one70 is $5 cheaper. Thanks.

Any idea on when the intermediate s17 stick will be available? I know icewarehouse has put up release dates but now they've completely removed the item from their website. Is there an issue with the intermediate version of this stick that is causing this delay?

Any idea on when the intermediate s17 stick will be available? I know icewarehouse has put up release dates but now they've completely removed the item from their website. Is there an issue with the intermediate version of this stick that is causing this delay?

My LHS said there was a problem with all of them but my store still has two int Iginlas in stock.

I can't seem to find the ST16's in anything other than black on-line / in stores. Could I get a LHS to order a single pair? Or can I go to Easton Directly?

when does the S11 sticks release? and anyone have a rough price on 'em ?

$120, but not sure of exact release date:

S11

would you know the weight of the stick? (S11)

They're 515 grams in senior sizes.

I know this is a little old, but some people may still want to know.

Sign in to follow this