Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hunterphfr

Kobe or AK

Our teams are buying new jerseys and have narrowed it down and we're going to be dumping a chunk of change. Looked and searched and was unable to find anything review related to jerseys. If you were buying jerseys and all else was equal, price, material and design which one would you chose Kobe or AK (Athletic Knit)?

My beer league team uses AK jerseys right now. No complaints over here. The quality of the jerseys (we have the airknit minnesota green) is pretty good.

AK cut and colors are the least accurate in my experience. I haven't seen many Kobe but K1 and SP are both far better than AK.

I've had AK jerseys, they really aren't that bad. My was a poly knit mesh with double shoulder/elbows. Very nice and heavy.

I've had AK jerseys, they really aren't that bad. My was a poly knit mesh with double shoulder/elbows. Very nice and heavy.

Our colorade thirds ended up red, not even close to accurate in color. Our Nashville jerseys were correct in color but the patterns were messed up.

Odd, my jerseys color is perfect... besides some sweat staining. BUT that's just that one pattern, good to know that others dont come out soo well.

My team is using Kobe jerseys and they have held up well thus far (23 games into our season). We have been very pleased with our jerseys (ordered from bigstick.ca) and would likely go the same route on future orders.

I've been using AK for a while now. Fast shipping and good customer service. I placed my entire house league order through Ak this year and I had no complaints. The only negative thing I have to say about them is that their socks just come in bundles and not in seperate packaging. Just a little bit of a nuisance from a retail standpoint. Also about 5 years ago we ordered some Nashville 3rd jerseys and they were more of an orange yellow than the mustard color that was actually used. But overall AK has kept me satisfied.

Their socks are great. I like tight fitting jerseys and socks, the socks are the tightest non-swift/edge socks you'll find.