Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hazard14

ronnies ice

noticed I posted it in the wrong forum before

I just realized the I'm definatley going to the ronnies ice session tommorow at 8:30am

and was wondering of somebody could tell me what the normal procedure for signing up is?

Btw this is at Chelsea piers in manhattan

Thanks in advance

thanks bro.

i know the time is usually at 6:30, but for some reason its 8:30 today.

i just needed to know if there were any forms i should have filled out before i left.

I go to Ronnies almost every week, thats weird because my schedule says it was at 6:30 today, but I didn't make it anyway. As far as filling anything out, you don't have to. Just show up, play, and ronnie will come up to you afterwards and you pay him. tip for you and any ronnies ice beginer. If your better than ronnie, don't school him and don't take the puck away from him to easaly. If you do, he'll go chris simon on your ass and then tell you your not welcome here anymore and you'll feel like a dick. But other than that ronnies is really fun.

If you do, he'll go chris simon on your ass and then tell you your not welcome here anymore and you'll feel like a dick. But other than that ronnies is really fun.

You mean he'll go chris simon on you and you won't want to go back because he is a dick? :P

probobly around 20 people, which was good.

and Ronnies ice is an hour of full ice skating/passing/shooting drills, and another hour of scrimmage with a break between the two for the Zamboni.

hell, for $20 its definatley worth it IMO.

20 people is ok; In the past I have gone at 4am and the turnout was between 8-15. The few times it's been offered late (10am) it was something like 30-35 people; not fun.

That being said, it is definitely worth it!

probobly around 20 people, which was good.

and Ronnies ice is an hour of full ice skating/passing/shooting drills, and another hour of scrimmage with a break between the two for the Zamboni.

hell, for $20 its definatley worth it IMO.

Drills? What kind of drills? I know it says skating, shooting, passing drills, but would you compare it to like a high-school practice or something?

If I start having off Sunday's, I certainly will be interested in going. I was actually thinking to myself that I would rather have a practice with drills than an open hockey type thing.

ronnies is perfect for the average adult leaguer who never gets a real practice session. John Stoble coaches the later ones and he's good, and does good drills and pushes you. Your not going to do breakouts or stratagy drills but you'll do a bunch of shooting, skating, passing drills. If you don't get a chance to practice this is perfect for you, if your on a real team and you skate like 5 or 6 times a week or something, this isn't for you.

If I start having off Sunday's, I certainly will be interested in going. I was actually thinking to myself that I would rather have a practice with drills than an open hockey type thing.

saturday not sunday :)