Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkStar50

3rd Jerseys for 2008-2009

I would love to the Minnesota North Stars jersey brought back, by either Dallas or Minnesota itself. Now if only the Seattle Metropolitans jersey would somehow resurface...

Who would wear the Metropolitan jersey? No teams from Seattle, or Washington even.

foyston.jpg

Oh I'm just saying I'd like to see it around again. I do not expect anyone to wear it, though. Would just be a nice sight to see around Seattle. Go back to the 1910's, hahaha.

I'm a NYer but the fact that there is a state in america that loves hockey more than canada makes me excited in that certain way.

That is a false statement if i have ever seen 1

Slightly tangent, but I'm excited that the Rangers are bringing out a third. The first jersey I bought was a dark Rangers statue of liberty 3rd jersey. Disappointed that I never got a white one to match it.

Read the first post, if he is right, the rangers arn't bringing back the third.

Argh shit. My bad. Late at night when I posted. Iwas sure that it said Rangers. Oh well that officially sucks for me now lol

I'm a NYer but the fact that there is a state in america that loves hockey more than canada makes me excited in that certain way.

How is that a false statement? It's called the state of hockey for a reason. They have a statewide hockey day. If thats not love of hockey then I don't know what is.

How is that a false statement? It's called the state of hockey for a reason. They have a statewide hockey day. If thats not love of hockey then I don't know what is.

Our entire country has a day devoted to Hockey - Hockey Day in Canada. Suck it Blue!

Dude, I was comparing a state to a country, so saying that your whole country has a hockey day, your not telling me anything new. I'm aware of your hockey day, and I'm saying Minnesota loves hockey as much if not more only because they have the Twins, Wolves and Vikings to destract them from hockey and they STILL adore hockey. Your whole country has the Blue Jays and a second rate football league. Hockey is basicly the only sport you got.

I wish hockey was half as popular in NY as it is in Minny. Or Canada (happy?)

PS: CXO I like your signature, thats a great quote. It's really true, if people knew anything about what a bunch of bull the Federal reserve is, people would flip out. The fed causes bubbles and crashes. Don't even get me started on the IRS.

Dude, I was comparing a state to a country, so saying that your whole country has a hockey day, your not telling me anything new. I'm aware of your hockey day, and I'm saying Minnesota loves hockey as much if not more only because they have the Twins, Wolves and Vikings to destract them from hockey and they STILL adore hockey. Your whole country has the Blue Jays and a second rate football league. Hockey is basicly the only sport you got.

PS: CXO I like your signature, thats a great quote. It's really true, if people knew anything about what a bunch of bull the Federal reserve is, people would flip out. The fed causes bubbles and crashes. Don't even get me started on the IRS.

JJ seems angry. If his Wild and a state full of people who call hockey pants "breezers" soothes him, leave it alone. If you get him too worked up, some poor sap at shinny might get speared in the neck. :P

PM sent.

JJ seems angry. If his Wild and a state full of people who call hockey pants "breezers" soothes him, leave it alone. If you get him too worked up, some poor sap at shinny might get speared in the neck. :P

lol that accually made me laugh, thanks for the defense. But...I don't call em pants breezers, but then again I don't know what shinny is. I'm guessing that it's open hockey.

Boston: will use the vintage BRUINS with bear logo.

is it the logo on the right here?

new_logos460x235.jpg

Either that or simply the bear head I would guess.

That is the logo they will use.

hahah after checking out some of the jerseys on that web page, the 80's canucks are the ugliest things ive ever seen.

Still pissed i never bought the recent Anaheim 3rd. I was hoping they would use that as their home or away when they changed logo and name.

anyone who wants the ottawa stripes back deserve to be shot.

they almost made us striped third jerseys, and they also made us wear striped socks, red black and white.

I'm telling you, we looked like the cat in the hat from hell decided to play hockey.

Not sure if I like that Bruin's uni...

How'd you get those pictures?

The Bruins ones were screenshots from NESN coverage of a Bruins game.

^^^^^^^^^^^^You need to learn to appreciate the classics.

Listen to some Zeppelin Records wearing some bell bottems and a jersey with some horisontal stripes. Some classics will always be around (except maybe the bell bottoms)

I like those bruins jerseys, Original 6 teams know style. (except those old ugly bruins 3rd jerseys)