Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TBLfan

Cool goalie gear

Those look very similar to the pads of a sub we had a few weeks ago. We were calling him "Wonder Bread".

I see you are in So Cal. What rink do you play at? What team do you play for? As far as I know, these are the only pads like this that Eagle has ever made. I don't know of anyone else in the So. Cal. area that has something similar.

How about some vintage Tom Kay specials? :)

happy_16.jpg

happy_12.jpg

happy_19.jpg

happy_17.jpg

Hey That's my "Happy" gear :D

After 10 plus years......I'm actually thinking it might be time for some new stuff.....maybe :P

Those look very similar to the pads of a sub we had a few weeks ago. We were calling him "Wonder Bread".

I see you are in So Cal. What rink do you play at? What team do you play for? As far as I know, these are the only pads like this that Eagle has ever made. I don't know of anyone else in the So. Cal. area that has something similar.

I apologize for taking so long to respond.

This was at Anaheim Ice. I play in the rookie league there and the aforementioned goalie was filling in for our normal goalie.

The pads were not, I believe, exactly the same. I cannot remember the manufacturer and, I believe, the color circles were only located on the upper half of the pad.

I apologize for taking so long to respond.

This was at Anaheim Ice. I play in the rookie league there and the aforementioned goalie was filling in for our normal goalie.

The pads were not, I believe, exactly the same. I cannot remember the manufacturer and, I believe, the color circles were only located on the upper half of the pad.

I'm about 99% sure that was me. Let me see if I can find a photo of myself in the gear.

chubs2.jpg

chubs1.jpg

Do you wear your facial hair a bit scruffy? Blond hair?

You may be correct. Sorry my memory is not working a bit better.

fame1.jpg

I'm the guy on the LEFT (in goalie gear, duh!). This was taken last fall at the All Star game. I think I remember playing a game in Rookie a month or two ago. If I remember correctly, I played like ASS. I checked out Pointstreak and the only team name that looks familiar is Dr. NO. Is that who you play for?

(Image Removed)

I'm the guy on the LEFT (in goalie gear, duh!). This was taken last fall at the All Star game. I think I remember playing a game in Rookie a month or two ago. If I remember correctly, I played like ASS. I checked out Pointstreak and the only team name that looks familiar is Dr. NO. Is that who you play for?

Yes. That was us. And that is the person I remember. So that must mean it was you playing for us. It is always interesting to put a name and face together.

We wound up with a skater in goal last weekend. Our normal goalie called the rink at 7:00 pm. giving us NO time to get a back-up.

anybody got a pic of the rbk graffiti series? i think those are pretty sweet but i only saw em once on ebay

anybody got a pic of the rbk graffiti series? i think those are pretty sweet but i only saw em once on ebay

Not really my idea of cool pads....but,

graffitipads.jpg

:blink:

I've always liked Sexsmith's gear. Mask/pads/gloves, the graphic is subtle but sweet...

sexsmith1.jpg

sexsmith2.jpg

sexsmith3.jpg

The middle set of V2's is my favourite...

And pretty much anything in Retro of course...

winter_classic.jpg

Too bad he didn't get any action/tv time. Those are a sweet setup. Isn't the SWD on the blocker on upside down? Like the Face plate should be rotated 180 degrees? And the stick, is it a legit woodie? or is that Fuax make up on top of his normal stick?

i really like that retro set too, specialliy the holes where you can see the plastic insert reminds me of good the old time, beautiful!

wasn´t there a pic on here from a tps retro set, forgot the name of the goalie, but that set was awesome too!

oh yes thanks!! just googled him, doesn´t look bad either, but that retro set was my favourite, plain and classic looking, great!

I love the old vintage look....not so much the "new" vintage

Battrams though...(somewhere on the previous pages)

vintagebattram.jpg

vintagebeasts.jpg

vintageeagle.jpg

vintagesmith3000.jpg

vintagesummits.jpg

:)

Some Brian's stuff...

Sea Bass's Penguin pads

caronbeasts2.jpg

The Potvin "kitty claws" graphic

pads5.jpg

and some very "stealth" camo pads...

brianscamo1.jpg

yeah those brown brians pads look really vintage cause they are roundish like the oldschool pads back in the days... i remember brett hull wearing some old school brown rawlings gloves for an all star game end of the ninetys, those looked great too!

man, i am glad not to be goalie, cause beein a gearhore with goalie stuff would be way to expensive :D

Columbus1.12.JPG

Hockey076.1.JPG

This is a buddy of mine that played a little in the East Coast. They were custom Eagles and I remember them being big sponges. Soaked up a lot of water. He had these a good while back before getting vintage pads were popular. Most of the guys were all impressed when he got them since we had never seen anything like them.