Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PiKappaPhi

Avalanche

Oh my goodness, what the heck is goin on. The avs are hurting and I can't figure it out. First I was not happy at all at the trade deadline, lets trade away all our good youth. Even though barnaby was picked up, I am not happy. Their play as of late has been pretty miserable. What the heck is going on.

I only saw part of the game, but from what I saw the Avs were just man handling the Wings, they just couldn't get clear scoring oppurtunities.

They definitely didn't play bad tonight. They had a lot of quality scoring chances and lots of sustained pressure but Legace was the difference. I knew Legace wouldn't get the shutout. He can never close the deal!

they just can't get their scoring touch. Its really frusterating, so I can only imagine how it feels for them. I do like though the more physical game they play now. But can we PLEASE get rid of Jim Cummins. I think Worrell can at least pretend to play hockey better than him.

That open net he completely whiffed on Forsberg's sweet pass was horrible! So he try's to swing 'em w/ Shanny and gets bloodied.

Ya that was kind've embarassing, I can understand him missing on that chance, he's not exactly known for his soft hands, but to get pumped like that vs. Shanny? that was awful, Barny got it pretty good too, I think it looked much worse when you saw him than when you saw the fight though.

what I thought was funny was Jim was swinging the same direction the puck was moving. I couldn't quite figure that out, seems like alot more work, and just the laws of physics says it would be much harder to gauge and hit. But I just don't know who I would bring up to play for him. I mean brigley, hendrickson, and mccormack were already playing so who else could you possibly bring up? Time to trade away a dman for some promising youth.

What I want to know is why Forsberg didn't just try to shoot that one himself. You gotta know that Cummins is just gonna muff it.