Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tml_bte89

Discussion for us men

I have a major jones for Kristin Kreuk. They were filming an episode of smallville right across the street from my workplace and damn she is so freakin hot it's unbelievable. The fact that she's from Vancouver too just increases my chance of hooking up with her by about .0000000001% ...... sweet.

I like Italian women so I gonna have to say Monnica Belluchi, although Lohan, Abla, and Jessica Simpson are hot too.

Two words- Dennis Rodman.  If I remember correctly, Mack had a priceless quote about her back on CB.

I couldn't follow that up. It'd be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway and I need all the help I can get as it stands.

My vote for the time being would be Ashlee Simpson, who I didn't see as hot till she dyed her hair, and Elisha Cuthbert.

Krystal steal looks a whole lot like Christina Aguilera. How 'bout Lexus Locklear?

http://sites.redclouds.com/xxxbabes/tour/images/1664bp05.jpg

I think funbags are more of a bonus than a necessity. I pretty face is marginally more important than a great body. A body can be exercised but nothing short of surgery can be done about an ugly mug :rolleyes:

But I do appreciate the bodies of misty may and kerri walsh right now :D

Speaking of tough acts, childbirth must be hard to follow :blink:

Most of those girls you're talking about are teens-mid 20somthings....how will they all look when they're a little older...will they be able to maintain hottness???

As far as "older" hotties...Sheryl Crow hands down one of the hottest women in the world....and she's 40 (have you seen the "Soak Up the Sun" video or the leather pants in "Steve McQueen"??????)

My God!!!!!!

Most of those girls you're talking about are teens-mid 20somthings....how will they all look when they're a little older...will they be able to maintain hottness???

yeah, as we've all seen the recent photos of britney :rolleyes:

on the ashlee note, are you guys serious? maybe its jsut me but i think she ruins the simpson name. jessica, DAMN. ashlee.... uh nauh. plus her singing jsut makes it worse... i think shes horrid. :blink: