Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tml_bte89

Discussion for us men

Most of the board is in the teens/twenties range, so that's why you'll see more picks from that range.

I can't see anyone actually ruining the Simpson name when it comes to singing though, even if OJ picked up a mike. Maybe Jessica's all right but every song I've heard her come out now is a cover.

Most of the board is in the teens/twenties range, so that's why you'll see more picks from that range.

I can't see anyone actually ruining the Simpson name when it comes to singing though, even if OJ picked up a mike. Maybe Jessica's all right but every song I've heard her come out now is a cover.

Have you heard the remake of "Angels" by Robbie Willams that she does?

Talk about "over singing" it's absolutely horrible...I like the original, but she's just butchered it...

And yes, I understand that the age range of this board starts low, so that accounts for much of the taste in women...

Oh yeah, she butchers the hell out of that. Sadly most people in the States will think that's the original version of it.

I could make a list of MILFs but that list requires actual cerebral thinking and I have that part allotted to work now. I'm sure when I'm creepy and old my tastes will still go towards what's young and fresh.

And Summer Altice is hot, but I'm deducting major points for going between the singer from that band who had the "Butterfly" song and Fred Durst.

Whoa Vida is hot!!!

But there are the usual suspects: Cuthbert, Hilton, Reid, but to pick one is hard... I'll just have to say the hottest girl for me out of all the sexy honies is whoever i looked at last, it just changes that often.

I have a major jones for Kristin Kreuk. They were filming an episode of smallville right across the street from my workplace and damn she is so freakin hot it's unbelievable. The fact that she's from Vancouver too just increases my chance of hooking up with her by about .0000000001% ...... sweet.

kobe, you know she a bitch right?

I have a major jones for Kristin Kreuk.  They were filming an episode of smallville right across the street from my workplace and damn she is so freakin hot it's unbelievable.  The fact that she's from Vancouver too just increases my chance of hooking up with her by about .0000000001% ...... sweet.

kobe, you know she a bitch right?

As long as you don't get stuck in a relationship, Bitch = Fiesty!!! :P

I think Tara Reid,Elisha Cuthbert, Carmella Decesare. She was the 2003 Playmate of the year and now she's on wrestling for some diva search I think?Couldn't Find any other websites cuz they all have the nude pics and I figured there's lots of young children on here so I just took this one.

http://divasearch.wwe.com/

Too many to list and it changes alot. I really like Cuthbertson, Ashlee Simpson, the two broads who fought over Seth in the OC, and I've just recently started to like Paris Hilton, I was never a fan before.

This is like a list of chapters from the to-be-written "Girls I Want To Bury It In." I just hope Billy Crystal doesn't sue me for it.

Edit: Since not a lot of "mature" ladies are being posted, I'll add Elizabeth Hurley to the mix. A sexy mix.