Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tml_bte89

Discussion for us men

This is like a list of chapters from the to-be-written "Girls I Want To Bury It In."  I just hope Billy Crystal doesn't sue me for it.

Edit:  Since not a lot of "mature" ladies are being posted, I'll add Elizabeth Hurley to the mix.  A sexy mix.

I was shocked to see Kirstie Alley in a magazine the other day. DAMN...

Hot? Not hot? I heard she ballooned up and that's a shame because on the old Cheers re-runs she was worthy.

On a weird note, the mum from "Pleasantville" seems like a good candidate for MILFdom.

Since not a lot of "mature" ladies are being posted, I'll add Elizabeth Hurley to the mix. A sexy mix.

Oh yeah. The onlything I don't get is why someone would pick up a hooker when you've got her at home. One of those two must have some baggage.

if removed is another word for putting on 1 pound of makeup every day.

Elisha Cuthbert, Ashlee Simpson, 2 chicks from the OC.

Anyone remember Lohan in her earlier movies when she was like 13?

Lohan all the way :) :o :) :o

IMO Carmen Electra is kinda slutty

"kinda slutty" thats what like every guy on here wants. haha.

Lohan is quite the character. Do you have any idea how much make up she wears to cover up her freckles?

True. I remember a while back she was on Nickelodeon and she was teaching the female host how to put on make up. She puts on a lot of make up, but she is still very attractive without it.

Younger- Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Garner, Jessica Alba, Paris Hilton's sister (whose name escapes me at the moment)

Older- Sheryl Crow (she's been hot in all of her videos although I wasn't a big fan when she cut her hair a few years ago), Elizabeth Hurley, Liz Phair (in a slutty kind of way)

you can see all the freckles on her arms n shoulders, some on her chest. i remember seeing pictures of her as a kid and she was covered in em haha. but shes still smoking none the less