Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tml_bte89

Discussion for us men

The girl next to her ain't bad tho :D

Then again too much makeup can ruin everything. This one time I coudn't stop laughing at a girl when she looked at me cuz she had wayyy too much eyeliner on. She looked like a psycho clown!

i love kate beckinsdale. i can't believe i forgot about her. shes friggin smoking, even as a goth in underworld

I can't believe no one has mentioned Catherine Bell yet. She was the best reason to watch JAG! Ya gotta love a woman in uniform.

I can't believe I haven't seen anything about Maria Sharapova yet. I mean, she might not be the hottest girl in the world, but she has that athletic quality that I find very attractive. Besides, she's a Russian tennis player, and we all know Russian tennis players go for hockey players. That means that there are a few of us that might actually have a shot at her ;) . All the more reason for me to work my ass off for these next few years before I go off to college.

Never thought much of that broad until "Confidence." Yowzah.

I always like her in the Mummy, but thought she looked kind of scary in Confidence.

Two others I thought of:

In going with my previously mentioned female singers (Crow and Phair), I'll have to throw Lisa Loeb up there. Okay, maybe if she loses the glasses. Speaking of Crow and Phair, they performed together on Jay Leno or Dave Letterman a while back. I know there's some pics on gettyimages somewhere.

Also gotta show some love for Summer Sanders, former Olympic swimmer now host of "The Sports List" on Fox Sports. Gotta dig a chick into sports.

And who was the chick who hosted "NHL Cool Shots"? That's been bothering me all afternoon.

There's a whole thread about Sharapova though, it's kind of a given.

Hadn't been said yet, so I figured I'd throw her in there. Thought maybe you guys forgot about her or something. I sure haven't ;)

Yeah but here is the thing, she is a bit chubby, and she lacks in ass, her boobs are fine, but she has those freckles, and we are talking about the most perfect girls in this thread, so lets leave Lohan out :D