Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Netminder32

Itech RX-9 Pads

Itech Reflex RX-9 Leg Pads

Couple pictures

IMG_1712.jpg

IMG_1713.jpg

General - I have the 35" + 1". They are Blue/White/Silver. They are the soft flex. The only graphic painted on is on the outside edges (where it has the name Itech). I am coming from 12" Eagle Infinities.

Durability 9/10 - I have only used the pads a few times.The stitching is all perfectly in place and seems like it is not going to fray or anything else.The made in Canada tag is a nice touch :D.

Comfort 9/10- The pads are some of the most cushioned I have worn. I tried on TPS R8s, RBK P2, RX7s, and Brians DX2. These were obviously my favorites. The knee padding is suberb, the knee blocks are awesome. They make going into the butterfly easy and comfortable. Instead of thigh boards, they have a reshaped version and velcros around your leg and molds to the shape of your thigh. It is much more comfortable and does not get in the way of your pads. The knee lock is adjustable and very comfortable. The straps and buckles can be moved around for a custom fit. The flexes that you can get are Hard, Mid High, Mid Low, Soft. Being that I got soft, they flex the most which makes covering the 5 hole in the butterfly easy for me. It receives a 9 because sometimes the thigh board/cover/thingy sometimes slips down and bugs you. This has only happened while wearing sweatpants and does not slip enough to make an unprotected area.

Performance 10/10 - They pads pull your legs into the butterfly like none other. For being a stock pad with no customizations, this is a pretty big thing. It is easy to slide when needed and easy to move in and out of the butterfly. The soft flex is just what it says - soft. The flex is easy to, well, flex.

Overall - 9.5/10

I would recommend these pads to anyone. i love mine and I think they will last quite some time.