Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Another gem from JR's custom shop

Thanks for NBH for making these early -

Custom ONE95s for Drewhunz - I did the measurements/traces for him in my apartment when he was up here for the MSH skate. 11.25/11.5 EE/B.

Features include: double-stitched with tan Clarino liner, extra length felt tongue with ONE90 lace-bite protector, 3mm leg length discrepancy lifts on the right skate (you freak!) and Tuuk C+ (will be switching to PITCH3 - since the hole pattern is the same I went ahead and had them drill the holes.)

drewh2.jpg

drewh3.jpg

drewh4.jpg

drewh5.jpg

drewh6.jpg

drewh7.jpg

drewh1.jpg

those are gems man... I'd really like to go about getting a custom skate but I feel it would be pretty hard to find someone around here who could do a good job

anyways, love the extra length tongue

He wanted regular Clarino instead of the hydrophobic. He plans to go barefoot in them. Personal preference.

oh i skate barefoot in the hydrophobic, is there something better about the clarino if do this

He wanted regular Clarino instead of the hydrophobic. He plans to go barefoot in them. Personal preference.

oh i skate barefoot in the hydrophobic, is there something better about the clarino if do this

PERSONAL PREFERENCE

What was the price difference going into custom or does it vary on what goodies you get added in?

And, on a completely different topic why do they call it a watermark?

and ignore the first comment i didnt read the writing at the top i went straight to the pictures, and you can choose the stiffness if you go custom?

What was the price difference going into custom or does it vary on what goodies you get added in?

No, custom skates are one price.

I used to charge $75 for custom on top of the skate price.

No, custom skates are one price.

I used to charge $75 for custom on top of the skate price.

Really, thats not bad. Too bad i didnt join this site last year, since I travelled through Michigan in the summer, I could of got my skates fitted at your shop.

/facepalm

I'm actually kind of wishing i lived in the states, and its not even for baseball now.

/double facepalm

The way he talked about his local sharpening options...and the look on your face when he showed you his skates...who the hell his he going to trust with those?

i am contemplating a flight up to Detroit. Needless to say, the picture is making me somewhat impatient. JR can attest to that.

The way he talked about his local sharpening options...and the look on your face when he showed you his skates...who the hell his he going to trust with those?

I can't believe he managed to hold in the mouthful of puke. Gots a figure skater sharpening my skates now. While still not great, I'm not seeing my blades getting the banana profile any more than they already were.