Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Another gem from JR's custom shop

Sick...just plain sick.

The Clarino gives it that nostalgic ol' school look...for the no sock lover in ya!

Hey JR since the quarter is carbon, does NBH offer it in a different stiffness? Just curious.

Yes- mine are uprated to a 3.

Holy cement boots Batman!

The retail is stiff as a tank...yours must feel like a concrete foundation...but extra light!

The boot is just the most comfortable boot they have ever made.

Thanks for NBH for making these early -

Custom ONE95s for Drewhunz - I did the measurements/traces for him in my apartment when he was up here for the MSH skate. 11.25/11.5 EE/B.

Nice skates. 11.25/11.5 :o , you certainly got your monies worth with those...I think you could make a pair-and-a-half of my teeny tiny 7.5's with all of that material :D. Enjoy them, I know I'll be enjoying mine.

Get some Pitch3s and yellow laces on them and they will be complete! :P

I just mounted Pitch 3's on my Vapor XXV's. Ahhh I can finally skate in the bastards. Black laces FTW.

Get some Pitch3s and yellow laces on them and they will be complete! :P

you know it! I should have my pair by the end of the week and wax yellows are going right on there

They're trying to talk me into it... I might have to pretty soon. Mine would be similar to Drews but human sized, about a size smaller.

I just mounted Pitch 3's on my Vapor XXV's. Ahhh I can finally skate in the bastards. Black laces FTW.

I'd love some P3's on mine...and have to rock black laces because they were out of yellow. <_<

Out of curiosity, do you have the pitch any different than the LS2's or just like the steel/holders?

And those One95's are the nicest looking skates I've ever seen.

Nice skates. Why does the steel in the heel look "shorter" than it's supposed to be or is it the camera angle ?

1. Pitch steel is the best available

2. Pitch holder is the strongest and most durable not made by assclowns

3. I like to deconstruct and tinker with my stride by changing the pitch.