Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Another gem from JR's custom shop

Of course, anybody in a size 11+ skate isn't worried about weight. I was just busting. The coppers are there to secure the heel lift, right? As for old guy hockey, these guys will get there sooner than they think!!

Of course, anybody in a size 11+ skate isn't worried about weight. I was just busting. The coppers are there to secure the heel lift, right? As for old guy hockey, these guys will get there sooner than they think!!

Oh believe me, it's right around the corner.

Curios Drewhunz scince you live in Texas and the skate hasn't been released out here yet how do you know it fits or, have you found a place?

Curios Drewhunz scince you live in Texas and the skate hasn't been released out here yet how do you know it fits or, have you found a place?

Earlier in the thread it was stated that JR measured drew for the customs when he was in DET for the MSH skate in Dec.

but ONE90s don't fit like ONE95s.

ONE95 fit is closer to the Supreme70/50/etc. and the old 8090.

they are custom

I tried on a pair in the shop and was surprised at the fit. My one90's fit my feet about as good as you get and with all the talk of more volume, deeper boot and more traditional fit, I was pretty sure I wouldn't like the fit of the 95's. I was pretty off as the heel area of the skate was almost just as good at locking in my heel. It is noticeably deeper but the heel is still very contoured. I think it fits like advertised, a deeper one90.

They arrived today! :D :D They are at least a week early so I was surprised to see them.

I tried them on and they feel great!

As far as options go, got double stiching, reinforced eyelets, traditional white felt tongue backing, extra tongue length, heel lift and I think that it's.

Extra thanks to JR for all his hard work!

131_3147.jpg

131_3149.jpg

131_3150.jpg

I got the heel left to give the boot more of a forward pitch since Bauers are known for being neutral/on your heels.

Not sure on the tongues, just wanted a little extra length and the comfort of the traditional felt. We'll see. Maybe I'll rock them Ovie style!

I got the heel left to give the boot more of a forward pitch since Bauers are known for being neutral/on your heels.

Not sure on the tongues, just wanted a little extra length and the comfort of the traditional felt. We'll see. Maybe I'll rock them Ovie style!

I see, good to know. So all together if you don't mind me asking was the cost of these mods?