Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

69bEoWuLf69

gap logo

hey guys....im here at school...i require some help......where doing a variety show and one of our sponsors is GAP...we need a logo of theirs....we went to their web site and they haveone but the thing is it is really small..and we thought of resizing it but we dont have the time...there is so much to do today and the performances are tonight...so i would like to know if any of you know where to get the GAP logo at a decent size so we can put in a power point presentation?

thanx in advance

Mark

Guest phillyfan

It shouldn't take long at all to resize a picture, just save it, open it up in Powerpoint, and it's very easy to re-size it from there.

It shouldn't take long at all to resize a picture, just save it, open it up in Powerpoint, and it's very easy to re-size it from there.

resize it in powerpoint? maybe photoshop. Heres one

Here

Guest phillyfan

Yea, powerpoint. Just right click the picture, save it, go into powerpoint, go to file, open, and look for the picture you safed. Once you find it, select the picture so that it has the little black boxes around it, click one of the corners and expand it. Can also be performed in Microsoft Word.

Guest phillyfan

Also, be careful with the copyrighted material, some teachers at my school are a real pain in the ass when it comes to that.

thank you so much guys for the help....i am now at home...we went through the first showing...i must say they suprised me....i was astonished...anwyways because it was variety/fashion there were some companies dat donated clothes so we advertised for them(scratch my back i scratch yours)....so it went well...i had to leave because i got a call up to go play soccer at a sportsplex...so i couldnt stay for the second showing...but i just called my friend to tell him where to get the logos you guys posted...i dont know wat else to say ...cept im daead tired and i still have tonights game and tomorrow i got italian school in da morning and i got 2 more games at night...im just so tired!!!!anyways...once again thanx guys:D

Ciao

Mark