Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chanimal

Sakic equivalent in RBk?

Before anyone start screaming at me for starting a new thread, I looked up the pattern Database, but RBK curves are not on there. I also did a search for Sakic AND Rbk, and returned with nothing other than a bunch of posts about people's current equipment.....

That disclaimer taken care of, I am looking for some advise as to which RBK retail pattern is the equivalent to EASTON's Sakic retail. Thanks in advanced.

isn't crosby the old modano? which is similar to lindros, and is a neutral face

Yes, but it's way smaller than the Lindros

They have 7k sickicks at sport check with a Crosby curve, it is identical to the Sakic. But I guess it's sport check so..

They have 7k sickicks at sport check with a Crosby curve, it is identical to the Sakic. But I guess it's sport check so..

I love sport check, their SMUs are all over the place. They probably aren't even "real" 7Ks.

I love sport check, their SMUs are all over the place. They probably aren't even "real" 7Ks.

That is so true, when I was working at Sport Chek, they had a bunch of Vic sticks, and I compared them to their 7ks they we're identical in weight and grip.

That is so true, when I was working at Sport Chek, they had a bunch of Vic sticks, and I compared them to their 7ks they we're identical in weight and grip.

LOL are you serious? such a scam. and people will still buy them!

Sakic equivalents for RBK is Crosby and for CCM it's Lecavalier

If you want Datsyuk in CCM it lines up with the Recchi but the Datsyuk has a bit more curve

they changed up their patterns for 2008

If you want Datsyuk in CCM it lines up with the Recchi but the Datsyuk has a bit more curve

That's not what they had at the show and not what they have in the catalog.

That's not what they had at the show and not what they have in the catalog.

That's probably why I received a note from them saying that those were the changes they made. The RBK 9KO Crosby's in my store are identical to Sakic and the U+ Lecavaliers are identical to Sakic as well.