Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

glovesave43

2008-09 Goalie Gear Sightings

It's Almost as if your buying mite hockey equipement , like the old 2k or 4k stick(player), i jst have a felling i can go to Canadian tire and buy these right now

i personally think the new reebok gear is just as sick as the old gear. lovin both kolzig's and raycroft's new pads.

The Rangers have been the sore thumb when it comes to most of the league-wide changes as of late.

Also have skate savers on the goal, I'm still surprised the NHL hasn't adopted those for game use. Can't give goalies any advantages though, can they? :ph34r:

Haha funny thing is I'm about 30 minutes from the Garden, I'm a huge Islanders fan but I follow the Rangers so I won't sound like an ass when I'm talking hockey with the Ranger fans. Now I knew all about most of the Ranger's stubborness and here I am saying something dumb like that. Haha thanks for the reminder Rustpot.

Lundqvist

capt.b913588046734987aa99c009d898fc4e.rangers_hockey_nybk105.jpg

God damn Lundqvist. Every season I pick a color combo MONTHS before hes does to get away from what he wears so people stop calling me Lundqvist and here we are again and he has exactly what I chose. Well I prefer navy blue, but still. Bastard!