Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason Harris

Oh, the silly things humans do

the camo doesn't look canadian like one of the youtubers said

i woulda shit myself though

They're wearing CADPAT, they're Canadian.

bleh...ye then that does it...shame shame shame lol

WW2, France, and the United States for 1000points anyone?

Zach

The British were right there with the French getting their asses kicked by the Germans. It if wasn't for Herman Goerings desperate need to try out his new toys in the Luftwaffe the British army would have been eliminated at Dunkirk and the Britsh would likely have had to sue for peace (in other words surrender with terms). No one was really ready to deal with the Nazi's. As for France, they have a quite storied military history which includes a lot more ass kicking than that of the United States. We didn't do any better in Vietnam for the record. Sure, the modern French army isn't exactly what it used to be, but then again it's not like the Bundeswehr is on par with the Wehrmacht either and we aren't going after the Germans for being pussies.

I was backing up the post above mine. There would be no France if the US had not stepped in in WW2.

Zach

So a nation and a culture that had existed for more than a thousand years by the time WW2 hit Europe would have ceased to exist because it was occupied by the Germans? That's very silly from almost any prespective.

Some one's underestimating Nazi Germany. You do realize had Hitler been more competent, or at the very least listened to the true military genius's he had, there's a good chance Europe would be speaking German right now. I mean crap, the Jewish community has been around for more than 5000 years and 60+ years after the war that community still hasn't fully recovered. You used 'occupied', they wouldn't occupy, more like decimate.

People forget stuff like that because of stuff like this. Link

EPIC FAIL

That's easily one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

Oh, and the true story of WWII :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tey0DoLNz_k

I like this one:

That totally fits into the above discussions. Thanks for wasting everyone's time.

Wasn't a complete waste of time. I thought it was funny

I like this one:

That totally fits into the above discussions. Thanks for wasting everyone's time.

Were you aware that, when a link is posted, you have the choice not to click it if you want? You should consider this option if your time is so precious.

Fife can now fly in the cabin for $75 -- cash or charge.

As long as little Fife or Garfield can fit into a leak-proof container under the seat in front of a passenger, Southwest will allow them to fly in the cabin. I love dogs, but I'd be pretty miffed it I was sitting nearby a dog who couldn't take being in the cage and was whimpering all flight. I imagine that would go over just as well as the European airline that recently announced it would all cellphone usage on the entire flight.

What's the over/under on the first fight that occurs after putting up with someone shouting 45 minuted into his cellphone, trying to be heard over the engine noise, as he recants how he and his buddies got wasted last weekend?

Someone may have posted this elsewhere already (it's from a couple years ago), but you gotta love the

As good as that is, the dumbass Flyer fan falling into the penalty box with Domi is still my favorite example of that.

oh ye that lol, reminds of when chris bosh's gf started chirping at lebron and got him all fired up and scored god know how many points

My favorite part is always the guy whose friend gets decked by JO.

I guess he thought he was going to catch Artest not paying attention coming out of the stands. As soon as Artest squared off you could more or less see the man's spine escape his body. He lost all his confidence.

armada, that was funny!

Matt, you lost me with the Hibatchi line?

A few years ago (I think it was on Rome's show) ...Arena said he calls himself the "Hibatchi"...because nothing gets hot faster than a hibatchi.