Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2009 Bauer Catalogue

Anyone have any ideas when the One95 protective line will be released? I got a "we're not sure" from one LHS and "March to April" from another. I like the Vapor XXXX line but I'd rather wait for the One95's since they look alot nicer and hopefully will perform better. Any ideas on when and how much?

any early feedback on One95 girdle? other then the new liner what else is changed comparing with One90 girdle?

is the protection still pretty minimalistic? if so then the weight is also pretty light?

how does it compare with XXXX core pad?

The idiot parade continues............

hopefully this wasn't in response to my question, but regardless a very insideful & meaningful comment - thank you for your valuable contribution! B)

The idiot parade continues............

hopefully this wasn't in response to my question, but regardless a very insideful & meaningful comment - thank you for your valuable contribution! B)

As JR said, my post wasn't a reply to yours. The ONE95 girdle is much lighter than the XXXX Core Pad. It is just a matter of the level of protection you desire to help you decide which girdle you want to get. The XXXX Core Pad is battle ready while the ONE95 girdle has been a standard in protection since it's first inception as the Cooperall girdle. :)

Am I the only one that thinks this secrecy with the skates line is a little bit overboard? I mean is the new skate they're bringing to market really going to be that revolutionary that this CIA treatment is really worth it at the end of the day?

anyone who knows how to search can just use google and find the negatives of the X60 skates

I really don't care when I happen to see the skate and I'm not really interested in looking around for pictures. I was simply questioning the marketing philosophy behind what they are doing. When the skate comes out I'll look at it, until then, I'll wait like most people.

I read the whole thread and maybe I missed it in the catalog, but when is the date for the new 4-rolls to be available?

FLDs will have the Bauer 4 roll on their April booking delivery.

I read the whole thread and maybe I missed it in the catalog, but when is the date for the new 4-rolls to be available?

FLDs will have the Bauer 4 roll on their April booking delivery.

Thank you sir

Anyone know why I can't see the Buaer Catalog? It keeps bringing up this weird screen when I click on the link.

You have to click on the black button on the bottom of the download page.

Since I heard on this forum so many good things about the pitch steel, and Mission was bought by Bauer, any chance of puting the same quality steel in the ls2 holder????

Since I heard on this forum so many good things about the pitch steel, and Mission was bought by Bauer, any chance of puting the same quality steel in the ls2 holder????

highly doubtful, stock up on pitch runners if you need em. The LS2 is a damn nice piece of steel as well so I dont see them tossing them off anytime soon.

highly doubtful, stock up on pitch runners if you need em. The LS2 is a damn nice piece of steel as well so I dont see them tossing them off anytime soon.

I know it's childish, but that made me laugh. Anyways, personally i'd choose the Pitch steel over LS2 steel, and I think it would be great if they did start using the Pitch steel, but I doubt they'll overhaul the steel anytime soon, maybe given a bit more time..?

HG is showing a different one95, shaft and I think it has a decidedly different, more old school feel to it in terms of font and design

http://hockeygiant.com/nbhs95shftsr.html

thats not the shaft, thats the wood stick. Thats the wrong picture altogether.

Just an FYI- I bought One95 shafts through HG, and although I wanted the 102 flex they had listed, for some reason their inventory is mislabeled and full of 87-Flex shafts. It took me three separate phone calls and 2 shipments for them to figure that out for me, and they didn't even have any 102 shafts in stock in the first place.

Also an important note- The One95 shafts at 87 flex are way stiffer than an OPS of the same flex. At full length they're more of a true 87, but if you plan on cutting your stick more than an inch or so and want an 87 flex I would definitely drop a level of stiffness. I ended up keeping the 87 because I cut about 3.5 inches off and the flex as marked on the shaft jumped to over 96.