Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2009 Bauer Catalogue

the team is in the SEL, they are called Luleå. The sponsor is based in stockholm, but the team is from Luleå (obviously) which is a town/ small city right up in northern Sweden. I might be wrong in saying this, but I thought it was inside the arctic circle.

Yes, the league is SEL (Swedish elite league) and the Team is Luleå Hockey (my favourite team).. They are sponsored by Bauer (5 SEL teams sponsored by bauer, 7 by RBK/CCM)..

Anyone who want to use a stick/skates/gloves from a different brand, has to pay for the stuff themselves..

Edited by swede

Hi,

I have asked the Bauer Trader in Germany and they said that there is no difference between the old One95 and this stick !

The story with the One95 is from a friend how get two of this sticks from Red Bulls Salzburg ;). I don´t know whats right !! ;)

The Trader said that all custom made sticks for the 09/10 Season will look like the one on the picture and will be without the Nike swoosh !

That´s all the infomation i got when there are new News i will post it !

Greatz from Germany JO

Edited by lljo73

Yeah that seems the most likely. The bauer rep we got some training from basically said anything they were low on stock got updated to the Bauer logo, anything they had lots of still kept the NBH for this year. As the products get refreshed again they'll all be moving.

Have any of you heard whether or not BauerID will offer the X60 stick for customization like they did with the XXXX stick? If so, when might it be available to order?

Have any of you heard whether or not BauerID will offer the X60 stick for customization like they did with the XXXX stick? If so, when might it be available to order?

Bauer Blog

From the Q&A:

5. Andrew: When will the Bauer X:60 stick be avaliable for customization?

The Vapor X:60 Stick will be available for customization in early November. We'll keep you posted and make an announcement when it's available.

I was mildly amused at Sportcheck the other day. Saw a few Team Canada graphic Bauer Sticks (can't rememember the models). 2 available curves:

Kane (American)

Backstrom (Sweden)

I realize companies have poster boys...but I still thought it was funny.

Does anyone know when the rebranded Supreme skates will be out? I'm desperately in need of a new pair of skates and would like a pair of One75s and would like to know if it would be better if I waited until the line was rebranded...