Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2009 Reebok Catalogue

whats the closest rbk curve to bauers pm9?

whats rbk's closest curve to bauers pm9, easton iginla(or heatley)

pm9=Modano

iggy/heater= closest is Datsyuk

Just seen the new 6K stick at my LHS in ENGLAND believe it or not and i was horrible. The grip is like sandpaper, but made of bubbles if you get what i mean. Its like thousands of bubbles the size of a pinhead. It was also quite heavy in general and also blade heavy.

anybody had a chance to try the new 6K shoulders? They look pretty nice - perforated, and slim enough

http://www.greatskate.com/product/id/8654/...ulder-Pads.aspx

how heavy are they & how is the range of motion comparing with Sherwood 5030?

Not sure about the Sherwoods but I can tell yo that the weight is significantly reduced from previous Rbk shoulders. They were SUPER heavy last year and before.

I tried them on and its sick how much range of motion you get. something abou thte construction of it, it's made in a bunch of padded sections put together. Feels pretty freeing if you ask me!!

Good grief, when are companies going to get off of this whole "integrated wrist protection" kick with gloves? It seems every few years someone else jumps on the old idea that has failed over and over again. People don't want wrist wraps built into their gloves. Shame is the gloves look pretty good otherwise. Would have been nice if they would have given the option to buy high ends without the cuff.

i just ordered the new 8k stick. P34 hamrlik, hopefully its as close or the same thing as the madano. i love that blade, they said it was the same, but on the chart it looks slightly different

JR,

If you have Reebok goalie catalog please post it.

Cheers

Does anyone know where one is available for download?

-G

anybody had a chance to try the new 6K shoulders? They look pretty nice - perforated, and slim enough

http://www.greatskate.com/product/id/8654/...ulder-Pads.aspx

how heavy are they & how is the range of motion comparing with Sherwood 5030?

I tried on the 6k, 8k, and 10k at the LHS today. All of them felt great. Very lightweight, comfortable, protective, and mobile. 10k were a bit bulkier but naturally offered the best protection. 6k didn't feel quite as mobile and were slightly less comfortable compared to the other two. My personal favorite was the 8k. Perfect balance of all the features. Amazing comfort, quality protection, but still light and mobile. All the segmented pads make for a very mobile set of pads.

tried on 10k elbows...i couldn't bend my arm straight...shame really wanted a rbk elbows

Agreed. As impressed I came away regarding the shoulder pads, I felt quite the opposite about the elbows. Decent fit, but they felt too restrictive and the straps made for an uncomfortable fit in my experience.