Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HHR23

BIG toe curve

Whats it like going from a mid heel curve to a toe curve?

Is it hard to adapt?

Well I went from using drury and heel wedges ever since I could remember to toe curves and I actually didn't have any problems at all

Whats it like going from a mid heel curve to a toe curve?

Is it hard to adapt?

Well I went from using drury and heel wedges ever since I could remember to toe curves and I actually didn't have any problems at all

Hopefully it helps me not shoot it over every time. Thats pretty much what I do right now.

tried searching but didn't find much, what are the companies other than christian doing custom blades? Thanks!

I just talked to someone at TPS the other day and they are still doing them....actually a better deal than Christian

I still have 10 or so of the Rafalski Pro blades, if anyone is interested.

do you have any left? and is there any composite ones?:P

what is the price for TPS customs per blade? What is the minimum amount of blades per order?

Bob told me min of 6, but I was always under the impression that it was 12 with TPS.....he told me price was up to the dealer you place the order...I think JR said they were like $26 a blade in a previous thread

JR..... I was extremely suprised that they were still running as usual, I expected to get a reply telling me to contact Sherwood about them

...I didn't read the whole thing ...but I'm flying frequently to the states with virtually no luggage .......and I'll be in the czech republique I guess april or may .....so if somebody wants some of those czech blades ....maybe I could help out !!!!!

....didn't check the price though ...all I can tell you their currency dropped big time to the euro the past weeks !!!

how do you contact TPS?

Are the customs similar to the R2 tapered? with the fine fibers... amazingly stiff blades, love 'em and would consider purchasing if just to get toe curve and correct lie.

Where can I get a Warrior Saprykin? Anyone know? or the Smyth with the nice toe cure? Links?

I've been looking around for more of the W06 (Smyth) blades and it looks like it's sold out pretty much everywhere. Good thing I stocked up on them before they disappeared. :D

cyclonetaylors.com still has some smyth blades, i just ordered 3 more

Damn it they only have Lefts available, did you buy a right? If so, can you sell me one? Please!

cyclonetaylors.com still has some smyth blades, i just ordered 3 more

Damn it they only have Lefts available, did you buy a right? If so, can you sell me one? Please!

yea mine are right but ones for a friend and 2 are mine. sorry won't be selling, check out thehockeyshop.com they still had some listed when i checked last

There are still some up here but at $70 a pop, they'll probably be around for some time.

Up where? At your LHS?

Yeah. My brother picked a couple up because they're just too hard to find, but that price is too much to stomach.

Think of it as an investment. In a year or two when they're all gone, $70 might be a bargain. :lol:

I got half a dozen from hockeyworld.com a few months ago. Interesting to note that a couple of them have a longer hosel (about 1/3 inch) than the rest.

I was at Hockey Experts near Heartland town centre yesterday and they had a bunch of Pro Stock Dolos with some fierce toe curves on sale for $149.