Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

The "Holy Crap, Did You See That Goal?" Thread

Not sure how he got that velocity on the pass. And for the lacrosse pickup, it's kind of crazy that he has no tape on the heel half of his blade. Definitely used a significant amount of force to pick that one up.

What makes the lacrosse goal special is that it was in game 6 of the final and they were up by a goal, gutsy play for sure.

What makes the lacrosse goal special is that it was in game 6 of the final and they were up by a goal, gutsy play for sure.

If the defense man (4) saw him drop his hands like that, and the game was of that much importance he should have tomahawked the guys stick in half. Rather than look the other way..

Hagman with a "Holy Crap, Did You See That Shift?" moment:

runs into the ref, gets kneed in the back of the head, gets a puck to his face, scores a beautiful goal.

Man I loved that goal. He no doubt took all the abuse out on the other team. Too bad he didn't get roughed up like that more because he truly does have some amazing talent in there somewhere.

Pavel Duchene at the burgundy-white game? Filth.

i think you mean matt......, lol. and that is a sick goal. i saw something close to that at the isles rookie camp blue/orange game. im bringing my camcorder to the game this saturday morning so i may have something msh worthy

i think you mean matt......, lol. and that is a sick goal. i saw something close to that at the isles rookie camp blue/orange game. im bringing my camcorder to the game this saturday morning so i may have something msh worthy

When you have to explain a joke to someone, it just kills the humor. Then again, with you we should expect that.

When you have to explain a joke to someone, it just kills the humor. Then again, with you we should expect that.

What joke? there are some kids with decent moves that are at the isles camp, including the rookie Nino Niederreiter so I'm serious.

What joke? there are some kids with decent moves that are at the isles camp, including the rookie Nino Niederreiter so I'm serious.

Let's explain this one too.

That is clearly the Pavel Datsyuk shootout move.

The guy who did it this time's name is Matt Duchene.

He referred to the player as Pavel Duchene, showing relevance to the fact that it is Datsyuk's move.

Ha ha? Yes, no, maybe?

He referred to the player as Pavel Duchene, showing relevance to the fact that it is Datsyuk's move.

Ha ha? Yes, no, maybe?

didnt catch on, okay

Ha ha? Yes, no, maybe?

Hahah that was worded so perfectly. A+

Hahah that was worded so perfectly. A+

amen lol

he did put an extra fake in the middle, so I still think it's sick, though.

I know it may not be a WOW! moment, but I really liked the subtlety of Mike Richards shootout goal last night. The camera was locked on his stick and it was like the longest toe drag to the back hand as if to cover the puck until the goalie made his move. I don't know why, but I thought it was awesome!

One thing I really like about Duchesne's goal is that he finishes it with some authority. I see a lot of guys make a great move, then weakly slide or chip the puck to the net. Matt on the other hand, roofs it after beating the goalie, giving him no chance to recover or throw his stick over to get a piece of the shot. Obviously it wasn't an issue on this particular play, but getting a little too confident will burn you from time to time.