Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Miraclestone special deal

Wow this is damn good. I just used it and hit the ice and it worked great. My edges weren't great earlier today but then I stepped out after using it and they felt like they were sharpened very recently.

Just got a couple of these and tried it out recently. it worked great. I almost poured gatorade on the blades instead of water.... that would have sucked - sticky blades... and i guess sticky blade stone...

much nicer than the other similar products out there. Reminds me of the extra leverage you get with a cameron divot tool (although the pointed edges aren't good for pockets).

great price on a nice, simple, functional stone.

does it help out alot?

I can usually extend sharpening a game, two if I need to. But I can put a nice edge in between games...

definately works well.

nice stone.

I ordered a Miraclestone and some wax on Nov.30 and I still haven't gotten them yet. I live in Quebec and they're in Ontario so I thought it wouldn't take so long. Did anyone else have this problem ? They wrote me back and said that Canada Post assured it was shipped so should I just wait a little longer before asking for the re-shipping ?

Well the guy from Miraclestone says that Post Canada assured that my order was shipped but I haven't received it yet. What should I do ? I'm also having a hard time contacting him.

Not sure if they just lost domain name/site by not renewing or if they closed up. In any case the site linked is down-if someone has an active link please post it.

Even better would be the Ontario street address if pick ups are possible.

How much apiece?

$12.50 for 2 shipped and used paypal. (I did throw the MSH name around when I emailed him so I dont know it that helped or not)

Not sure if they just lost domain name/site by not renewing or if they closed up. In any case the site linked is down-if someone has an active link please post it.

Even better would be the Ontario street address if pick ups are possible.

I think you can probably pick them up locally.

I talked with him personally a couple of years ago and picked them up from his house.

You can email them at miraclestone@gmail.com

I just ordered 2 stones from them.

Interesting, I emailed them but haven't received a reply.....

You can email them at miraclestone@gmail.com

I just ordered 2 stones from them.

Interesting, I emailed them but haven't received a reply.....

who knows, but I think that guy is pretty busy. The last time I emailed him it took a while to get back to me and then told me he was in the west doing some work.

Picked up a couple of stones from Doug before my tourney this weekend. Great guy, very agreeable. He's got a lot on his plate, and as others have mentioned, Miraclestone is strictly a side business for him, so be patient. It's a great product. Even with the blades I'm using (RBK stainless)my edges take a beating from the posts - the stone kept them fresh through five games in twelve hours.

The stone definitely works well. Not sure how other stones stack up but I can go 5-6 icetimes without a sharpening now, probably longer if I wanted to ignore uncomfortableness. Be patient...

Also, normally a shop has no problem handing you a honing stone. But then again my shop knows me and hands me any tool I need. Normally with a mild threat of cutting with a skate if the tool isnt returned as prompt as possible. haha