Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

The Association

vince carter going orlando, all over the sports news, don't know who's going the other way...they need to change the rims like every other game now

We (since I work p/t at RDV I can see that) traded Alston, Courtney Lee and Battie.

Only way this works is if we become a tax team and keep Turkoglu.

A friend of mine is calling the Cavs in a walk to the Championship next year...a little pre-mature, no?

What does everyone think...Shaq and LeBron....instant title in Cleveland?

HELL No.

Turkoglu seemed to be a big part of the finals run for orlando tho. Him, vince, and dwight would be fun to watch.

I am glad tho that i get to see CLee and T-Will play together on the nets :D

unless carter all of sudden finds his groove again then i think orlando doesn't need turkoglu

Hedo pisses me off.

I'd love to see us keep Gortat. That's one bad-ass white boy.

gortat was pretty good the few times i watched orlando...they need a better bench now that they traded some of it away, some no names maybe ~shrug~

just noticed cavs front court has like the slowest big men now lol...shaq and igau~~ whatever

i'll say they won't make finals next year but i'm intrigued

I'd call them the favorite to reach the Finals....pending good health. Even though Shaq is a shell of himself, he creates space in the paint, which should free up Lebron constantly.

I'd call them the favorite to reach the Finals....pending good health. Even though Shaq is a shell of himself, he creates space in the paint, which should free up Lebron constantly.

Don't sleep on the Celtics. It all hinges on KG coming back to health and Ainge not giving up on Rondo.

I'd wish my beloved Raptors can make a push, but i see a bunch of cap space being cleared to give Bosh the world next summer.

Phil

unless carter all of sudden finds his groove again then i think orlando doesn't need turkoglu

Hedo pisses me off.

I'd love to see us keep Gortat. That's one bad-ass white boy.

Apparently the Blazers want him pretty bad, and along the way Rudy Fernandez got pissy. I really hope they don't sign him.

Doing it to sell more jersey ala Kobe...

In a few years he'll say that Bill Russel was a pioneer so he is going to change from 6 to #X because he wore that in his YMCA league when he was seven.

class act IMO

Maybe asking to retire number 23 is classy, but can you imagine how insulting this would come across to Bill Russell? Russell is the winningest team athlete in history. He won eleven NBA titles in thirteen seasons, plus two college championships and the Olympics.

Someone should have advised Lebron to choose any other number but 6.

The Franchise in Toronto should dump Raptors and be the Huskies full time next year. Their plain Blue/White jerseys look awesome, and have an attachment in that city (go figure)...and the name has history too.

Still a shame that team was born at the height of Jurassic Park fame/dinosaur trend.

They just need to be moved or disbanded, period.

Well, a lot of people in Toronto want to take hockey away from people in the US, so I guess that works out. I just don't imagine much disappointment up there if it happened though.

The Franchise in Toronto should dump Raptors and be the Huskies full time next year. Their plain Blue/White jerseys look awesome, and have an attachment in that city (go figure)...and the name has history too.

Still a shame that team was born at the height of Jurassic Park fame/dinosaur trend.

University of Connecticut? Huskies

I'm sure before the playoffs, David Stern and ABC probably wanted a Lebron coronation, but it's starting to look like they might get something even better: a Celtics-Lakers Finals when both are playing good basketball.

I'm sure before the playoffs, David Stern and ABC probably wanted a Lebron coronation, but it's starting to look like they might get something even better: a Celtics-Lakers Finals when both are playing good basketball.

It's 1982 all over again

The NBA is absolutely terrible. How it has any sort of ratings is beyond me. So many sweeps and lopsided games; it's terrible. Why can't they have another lockout?