Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2009 DR Catalogue

The "Pro Series" pants look pretty interesting, but I've never seen/heard of this brand. Anyone have any opinions on past offerings?

The "Pro Series" pants look pretty interesting, but I've never seen/heard of this brand. Anyone have any opinions on past offerings?

When I started out in net a few years back, I had the 6.2 series of goalie equipment (Thanks Chadd!). I liked the pads and blocker a lot. For the price point at that time, it was a lot better than the competition. I hated the trapper though.

When I started out in net a few years back, I had the 6.2 series of goalie equipment (Thanks Chadd!). I liked the pads and blocker a lot. For the price point at that time, it was a lot better than the competition. I hated the trapper though.

That 6.2 stuff was a great value at regular prices, let alone what you paid. ;)

Sign in to follow this