Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tooomey

Vapor X:60

That, seriously, was absolutely the most brutal thing to watch.

If you know the product and can talk right off the bat, then do that. If you don't, and are merely reading off the catalogue, have someone hold up some cue cards.

Love the Superfeet reference as well as the whole top of the HydraMax liner because people like to "take their skates off using their skate". Wow.

That video was terrible.

All of those videos are, how can you give the durability of something when the video was posted when they just came out? Its more then less just showing pictures of stuff while some guy reads off hockey monkey's website the features that product has, its pathetic. He is like the puckmugger of youtube.

I like that he is wearing an Easton warmup while showing Bauer product.

Plus, this uhhhhh... this material here.... uhhh.... feels like, uh... ...

Stay in school, kids. Reading is fundamental.

Let alone the guys voice is annoying enough to make my ears bleed. Can anyone confirm that they actually Did have that skate in Jan? Or could he be just blowing smoke to make their site and connections sound credible?

Let alone the guys voice is annoying enough to make my ears bleed. Can anyone confirm that they actually Did have that skate in Jan? Or could he be just blowing smoke to make their site and connections sound credible?

Yes, the questions begs...because rep's samples were MARKED.

Cause it makes perfect sense that they'd have a skate (not a pair, a single skate) in January to do a video of the features only to release it 5 days after it was available to the public. I can definitely see the point to them doing this.

hey don't kill the messenger, I didn't make it :P, I just saw it on youtube and thought you would want to see it. I to thought it wasn't the most professionel review, but what can you do..... oh and next he should read from icewarehouse, they give more info than hockey monkey :P

hahaha!! i remember when someone here posted a link to their review of the S17 stick and i remeber thinking at the time "shit, i've never seen or used this stick and (because of MSH), I know more about it than he did" and i didn't need someone to hold up a spec sheet either. all their videos are useless even for the products they're pushing.

Got to hold the X:60 stick last night. Very light. The shaft shape was thin and seemed rather rounded. My first thought was something similar to the Flyweight metamorphic but not as thin. It does look sharp.

Got to hold the X:60 stick last night. Very light. The shaft shape was thin and seemed rather rounded. My first thought was something similar to the Flyweight metamorphic but not as thin. It does look sharp.

Cool, I still don't trust the Vapor Series stick though.

Besides the kick, I loved the dimensions of the U+.

And you thought the videos couldn't get any worse....

But anyways...

Tempted to try these bad boys out once they come to my LHS. Probably not gonna get a pair anytime soon with the Kors still going strong but we'll see what all this hype is about

Cool, I still don't trust the Vapor Series stick though.

Besides the kick, I loved the dimensions of the U+.

You didn't like the Vapor xxx stick. That was real nice stick.

The xxx stick and skates were both better than the xxxx's in my opinion.

I liked the Vapor XXX but I didn't like the XXX lite and the XXXX was worse. Post-Innovative, the one95 was the first NBH stick I've liked.

Well this is pretty kick ass, Bauer just called informing me that I won a pair of x60 skates in a drawing at the Minnesota Expo. They asked my size and shipping address and said they would be here in about 4 days. I've never won anything like this before, in fact I didn't even know they had a drawing. My wife said she signed me up at every booth at the Expo. No clue if they'll fit as I haven't worn Vapors since the Vapor 10s in 2002.

should of went straight up to an LHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and get sized up but they'll prolly change em if they dont fit.

ENJOY the gift :D