Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

done with school and moving back to canada, to start university in the fall.

Grad after party was off the chain, although redbull vodka is no longer my preferred drink. haha.

Just finished my last final for high school and now I get to enjoy my last days with some friends. And I'm leaving for Texas with my best friend for 2 weeks of fishing and wakeboarding the day after graduation.

Got done with Drumline stuff and now have a free summer until late July when I have to start back up.

Also like a True Texan I got my first Truck. A 2005 Nissan Titan.

Found my required lab, will be graduating. Today is my last day of high school.

Dressed like a gansta to school, found my dad's old massive boom box in my garage. Made a quick tape (yes, tape) of Beastie Boys, Run DMC, LL Cool J, and the like and have been carrying it in the halls between classes. Got a couple spontaneous dance parties going. Having a ton of fun.

in three days i'll be relaxin on a nice topless beach in bulgaria :) then back home to texas for a month of friends an some great very late nights. i'll come back to training camp with a big smile this year

You sir are my hero.

Many thanks for that, one of the best times I have had in awhile.

Then I got home and found a invite for a Jr. A camp in my mailbox when I thought my competitive hockey career was winding down.

Best day in awhile for suree.

im going back to canada for the summer, i leave wednesday.

And i have money to spend in toronto the first 2 days im there.. Pro hockey life, hockey experts and any other store that isnt too far out of the way, here i come :D

A little while ago we had our prom after party.... it was absolutely nuts!!! we organized it and it ran us about 20 bucks each.... almost 200 kids, some free alcohol, jello wrestling and wet t shirt contests! I call that a good night.

:blink: dammit i need to move to BC lol...sounds like an amazing night

anyways softball seasons starting soon, getting excited...great social time

Edited by K9 Unit